Deloitte is one of the 'Big Four' and the second largest professional services network in the world by revenue and the largest by the number of professionals. Deloitte provides audit, tax, consulting, enterprise risk and financial advisory services with more than 225,400 professionals globally. In FY 2015, the company earned a record $35.2 billion USD in revenues.
Marketing and Communications
Specialist, PR & Media Relations
Are you a team player and creative thinker with superlative writing and project management skills? Do you have a strategic and executional mindset that can deliver high-value communications results that drive business objectives? We need entrepreneurial and passionate professionals to play in this world. If this is you, hit the Apply Now button!
What you ll do:
The Marketing and Communications Specialist, PR & Media Relations, will work closely with senior managers and leadership, to help plan and execute external programs.
- Assist in developing and executing Deloitte s comprehensive public relations and communications programs to strategically position Deloitte in the marketplace.
- Help drive external eminence for Deloitte through proactively pitching stories positioning the firm, senior leadership, and other industry leaders as thought leaders on specific topics.
- Enhance and maintain relationships with key media contacts to help promote Deloitte s activities, services, and accomplishments. Help coach and prepare spokespeople to represent Deloitte in a positive manner.
- Employ strong project management skills and juggle multiple tasks simultaneously, consistently delivering high quality results
- Help manage external PR agency resources.
Deloitte s Marketing & Communications team provides value to the U. S. Firms by differentiating the Deloitte brand, driving Deloitte's business priorities forward, innovating new marketing solutions, and delivering distinct client experiences. We develop cutting-edge marketing plans, creative assets, and unique experiences that engage our clients, deliver on the strategy of our businesses in the marketplace, and capture the hearts, minds, and loyalty of our clients.
- Communications professional with a minimum of 3+ years relevant experience
- A Bachelor's degree, preferably in Communications, English, Public Relations, Journalism, or Marketing Communications, is required
- Ability to interact and communicate across a variety of stakeholder groups (technical subject matter specialists to business owners), with ability to present complex information in easily understandable format and tailored to audience.
- Writing experience in either an external communications, public relations, or marketing environment
- Superior Microsoft Office Skills such as PowerPoint and Word Preferred:
- Advanced degree
This job was posted on Thu Oct 26 2017 and expired on Sat Oct 28 2017.