The Director Restylane will report directly to the Senior Director of Aesthetics Marketing, and will serve as a key member of the aesthetic leadership team. He/she will have responsibility for leading the Restylane HA filler team including managing in market brands and upcoming product launches. This position will lead interaction and drive high-level engagement within the entire Aesthetics customer base and will work cross functionally to drive overall brand success.
- Manage and lead the US Restylane franchise including responsibility for strategic and outbound tactical marketing, evaluation of performance, and prioritization of resources.
- Develop strategic and annual business plan for the Restylane franchise to exceed targeted business objectives
- Manage all aspect of HCP, consumer, PR, digital, and KOL marketing as it relates to the Restylane franchise including substantial DTC investments to support brand growth
- Lead cross functional launch teams for upcoming Restylane launches in the US ensuring effective launch planning cadence and cross functional alignment
- Coordinate with the SIG to ensure alignment with key strategic development projects and create positive life cycle management strategies including TPP development and identification of future innovation needs
- Oversee forecasting and planning including the MBP process for the Restylane Franchise
- Drive the strategic planning process for loyalty and educational initiatives including performing analysis and developing individual strategies by segment to support franchise goals
- Oversee key agency relationships with advertising, PR and other strategic agencies and manage largest brand budget in the aesthetics marketing organization
- Lead team of 2 direct reports and have significant cross functional impact
Travel & Residency
Fort Worth, TX Ten (10) or more years of relevant strategy and marketing experience in a large, complex organization.
- Experience in a US marketing organization including consumer marketing and skincare a plus.
- Proven ability to think strategically as well as execute and implement is a must.
- Strong analytical skills; data driven. Ability to take large amounts of data, identify key issues and opportunities and mobilize a team to quickly address the issues or capitalize on the opportunities.
- Proven ability to drive tactical, downstream marketing activities.
- Excellent leader who can inspire others, add value and work well cross functionally
- Strong communicator, both written and verbally with excellent presentation skills.
- Drive and a winners mentality, combined with a sense of humor and genuine interest in people. Tactful and diplomatic professional with unquestionable integrity and personal values.
Competencies and Abilities
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Employee must be able to multi-task under pressure.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents.
- Ability to effectively make written or oral presentations and respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements
The work environment characteristics and physical requirements described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing duties of this job, the employee may or may not be frequently/or occasionally required to:
- Stand; walk; sit; climb or balance; stoop; kneel; crouch; talk or hear; and taste or smell.
- Climb stairs or ride elevators.
- Lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Use close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Manipulate keyboard or otherwise access computer, telephone and hand-held devices.
- Be exposed to outside weather conditions while going in and out of office buildings.
- Be exposed to moderate noise level usually in warehouse settings.
- Be exposed to moving equipment, mechanical parts, and/or high places; or moving between air-conditioned and non-air-conditioned environments.
- Travel up to 40% is required
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description.
The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason. In addition, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.