San Francisco Bay Area Clark Construction provides woodworking and construction services with quality workmanship....
There is a reason that Clark is a leader in the construction industry. Simply put, it’s our people. You can play a critical role in the future of our cities and communities with a career at Clark Construction. From monuments and museums, to stadiums, hospitals, universities, highways, hotels and more, Clark has shaped America’s skyline for over a century. Our work leaves a lasting legacy; the same goes for our people. We owe our success to the leadership, talent, and drive of our employees. With a wide range of opportunities from management, to finance, to engineering and more, explore the many ways to grow your career and build your own legacy at Clark. Come be a part of our team, today!
There is a reason that Clark is a leader in the construction industry. Simply put, it’s our people. From highways to hotels and residential housing to railways, we rely on the leadership, talents, and drive of our employees to bring great projects to light. Are you interested in becoming a part of our team? If so, take the next step and start building your career with us today.
We're looking for an experienced Proposal Coordinator to become part of our creative, collaborative and high-energy team. As an integral part of this team, you'll have the opportunity to create innovative proposals, presentations and other materials that help win new projects for Clark. This position will be based out of our Bethesda, Maryland headquarters office, working with our Mid-Atlantic Marketing team.Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute winning RFQ and RFP responses, actively leading and delivering at all stages of proposal development including writing, editing, and visual communication.
- Organize and help lead proposal teams in coordination with our operational leaders and the company’s Mid-Atlantic Marketing team; build collaborative relationships with project staff to facilitate team synergy, creativity and effectiveness.
- Develop and edit presentation materials for proposal team interviews with clients. Initiate presentation preparation and critique public speaking skills.
- Help maintain company information, materials, and associated Marketing databases.
Additional Consideration Will Be Given for the Following Qualifications:
- Strong organizational, planning, and project management skills, and the ability to coordinate the activities of various team members when faced with multiple deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to write and communicate in a clear and compelling manner, with a strong command of English grammar and attention to detail.
- A good eye for visualization, layout and/or graphic design skills to facilitate appealing and effective communication using desktop publication software.
- Creativity and resourcefulness, with the ability to execute creative ideas effectively.
- Confident personality with the ability to think strategically and help teams to develop sound marketing, pursuit and proposal strategies.
- Strong work ethic and problem-solving skills with a “hands-on” and team-oriented attitude.
- Bachelor’s degree with a major in Communications, English, Business, Political Science, or other relevant focus of study in writing, communication, and critical analysis.
- One or more years of relevant and successful proposal and/or management experience.
- Proven experience coordinating and managing complicated proposal efforts.
- Three plus years of proposal and/or management experience.
- Experience working in the Architecture, Engineering, and Construction (AEC) industry.
- Technical writing background and/or marketing experience for professional services.
- Proficiency using Adobe Creative Suite (primarily InDesign and Illustrator) for professional document design, layout, and production.
- Experience in visual communication and graphics development, including experience in graphic design, computer aided design, and media production.
Clark Construction Group, LLC, (subsidiaries and affiliates) is an equal employment opportunity (“EEO”) employer. All hiring and employment decisions are made without regard to a person’s race, sex, religion, national origin, disability, age, veteran status and any other status or characteristic covered by an applicable federal, state or local EEO law. An employer may not require or demand as a condition of employment, prospective employment or continued employment that an individual submit to or take a lie detector or similar test. An employer who violates this law is guilty of a misdemeanor and subject to a fine not to exceed $100.