As a Market Specialists, we are dedicated to explaining the results of surveys such as questionnaires and opinion polls. We work closely with our peers, such as market research executives, to determine the type of data that is required in each case. We process, analyze and present information statistically and in reports. Also, we make recommendations based on our results, to our clients. Our conclusions are used to help the client make decisions about aspects such as the design of their products and the advertising policy.
- examine and explain data to help businesses and organizations get people's opinions on specific products, services, or topics
- monitor the activities and results of Marketing of the competition
- advise on the type of collection method and the design of the questionnaires
- collect consumer impressions
- collect interview data and pass it on to data entry personnel for input into IT equipment
- interprets this data and presents it in a way that the customer can easily understand