Incorporated in 2006; Headquartered in Chantilly, VA. Viedtech is your partner for fast, reliable, cost effective and value added GIS, CAD and Staffing Services. Our commitment to excellence is providing consistent quality service to you while emphasizing our core values of professionalism, honesty, integrity and ethical business practices.
High school diploma or equivalent
Minimum of two years of material control experience
Experience picking and packing orders
Must have Hi-Lo experience
Experience with inventory control
Works independently, one-on-one, or in small groups
Must lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
Proficient computer skills
Good organizational and communication skills
Must be willing to work overtime and weekends
Must have good attention to detail
Self-starter and be self-motivated
- Operate machines or assembly equipment to make parts or products.
- Properly maintain all production documentation weather on paper or via real-time computer system.
- Position inserts, hand loads and work pieces on machines.
- Remove finished products from machines, unless robotically handled.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Associated topics: analog, automotive electronics, chip design, consumer electronic, electrical designer, electrical engineering, electronic solder, ic designer, integration, new product introduction