Associated Bag Company takes part in offering packaging, shipping and workplace products at the lowest cost possible. They deliver products to their customers once they place orders so they do not have to spend time and money travelling to buy the goods. They operate in several locations in the United States. Some of their Distribution centers are in Dallas, Reno, Milwaukee and Harrisburg. Their services include Flex warehousing, same day shipping, instant credit, custom product, volume discounts, free samples, no handling of fees, and 100% guarantee of satisfaction, 365-day return policy and annual agreements in prices. The organization provide their employees with employment benefits such as competitive salary, an environment of work that is collaborative and other health and finance benefits such as dental insurance. They have job opportunity for outside sales representatives in Madison and many more.
- Promotes and contributes to a positive, cooperative working environment
- Removes stock from storage locations and delivers it to assigned packing locations
- Routes materials to storage locations; storing, stacking, or palletizing materials in accordance with prescribed Company methods
- Verifies stock against pick tickets, noting and reporting discrepancies and obvious product damage to management. Packages materials for shipping UPS
- Prepares LTL orders for shipment
- High school diploma or equivalent and 1-2 years related warehouse experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- The ability to lift up to 70 pounds
- Knowledge of stock
- Ability to operate and be certified on all appropriate material handling equipment
- Basic computer experience
- Able to handle a high volume of work in a professional manner
- High attention to detail
Associated Bag offers a competitive salary, stable environment, and excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurances, 401k, tuition reimbursement up to $5,250 per year, great work/life balance, generous time off policy that includes vacation, personal time, and eight paid holidays in a fast-paced culture that truly values the employee.
Please apply at:
Equal Opportunity Employer - AA M/F/Veterans/Disability
Company Description Associated Bag, a national supplier of packaging, shipping, and workplace products since 1938, is seeking a Material Handler committed to unsurpassed customer service in a high volume, fast-pace environment. Hours are 10:00am to 6:30pm.