Atlantic Staffing Consultants in Raleigh is accepting resumes for experienced Material Handlers.
Have interest working in sports, fitness, and fashion industry? A world leader in sports fitness accessories has several openings for a full-time Material Handler for its Clayton distribution center. \
Temp to Hire Opportunity!Duties:
- Responsible for receiving, handling and effectively manage inbound/outbound product and material shipments.
- Use safe lifting techniques.
- Follow instructions given by supervisor.
- Communicate in a clear manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
Benefits after 30 days include:
- Must be 18 years old or older
- Previous experience as a warehouse material handler
- Familiarity with hand jacks/shrink wrap machines
- 5+ years of industry experience
- Capable of accurately completing proper documentation using a computer and/or paper
- Capable of manual labor
- Good hand-eye coordination and dexterity
- Stand and walk for extended periods of time
- Able lift/maneuver articles up to 50 lbs
- Occasionally stoop, kneel, bend, crouch, crawl
All candidates will be required to pass a pre-employment background check, drug screen, and E-Verify.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Paid Basic Life Insurance and Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Life Insurance
- Paid day off on your Birthday
- 8 Holidays +1 Floating Holiday
- 401 K
- Annual Bonus