JM&A Group is a privately-held automotive company known for its specialties, including Vehicle Protection, Prepaid Maintenance, F&I Training, Dealer Training, Virtual Training, GAP Claims, F&I Consulting, In-Store Dealer Support, and Finance & Insurance. The mission of the company is to increase the bottom-line profits of dealers. Headquartered in Deerfield Beach, FL, the automotive company was founded in 1978. JM&A Group believes in the values of engagement, innovation, teamwork, accountability, diversity, accessibility, and integrity. The automotive company employs more than 1000 employees and invites more individuals to join the company. JM&A Group is a place where one can find a friendly working environment with employee benefits such as free gym membership, free lunch or snacks, commuter checks & assistance, life, health, medical & disability insurance, and retirement benefits.
**ARE YOU AN AUTO MECHANIC LOOKING FOR A CHANGE?**
JM&A Group is one of the largest independent providers of finance and insurance (F&I) products in the automotive industry. For nearly 40 years, the company has helped automobile dealers achieve unsurpassed levels of performance. JM&A Group provides more than 3,800 dealerships with a variety of products and services, such as new and used vehicle protection plans, pre-paid maintenance plans and GAP protection programs. Among JM&A Group's competitive advantages is its robust training and consulting services for F&I professionals, and the company is actively evolving to meet consumer preferences to remain a market leader and a partner of choice.
JM&A Group (JM&A) is one of the largest independent providers of finance and insurance (F&I) products in the automotive industry. We also offer training and consulting to various automotive clients.
Fidelity Warranty Services, Inc. (FWS), a subsidiary of JM&A is a major provider of extended service contracts and pre-paid maintenance contracts for virtually all vehicle makes and models. It is the largest provider of service contracts in Florida and one of the largest in the nation. Its popular Toyota Certified program covers Southeast Toyota Distributors dealerships' Toyota cars, trucks and vans. In addition, the company's Gold Check Certified® program, available to dealerships throughout the U.S., offers a complete used vehicle-marketing system.
FWS is currently hiring Mechanical Claims Analysts. The ideal candidate will have experience as an automobile technician from a dealership or repair facility.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Reviewing, analyzing, investigating and authorizing mechanical claims pertaining to a wide range of established contract guidelines.
- Determining the appropriate authorization amount based on contract guidelines via the use of good judgment combined with mechanical knowledge in each situation.
- Must be able to communicate effectively by telephone with retail and wholesale customers, repair facilities, and non-related parties using required customer service skills.
- Use multiple computer programs to process claims, review policies and procedures, labor times, and retrieve documents
- Utilize AllData, Mitchell and other Labor Guides to obtain labor times for specific mechanical repairs
This is a local position for our St. Louis location. No relocation benefits will be offered.
- High school diploma or GED required, Technical training or Bachelor's Degree a plus
- Must have 3 or more years of hands-on automotive repair or equivalent automotive technical experience.
- Comprehensive understanding of standard automotive diagnostic and repair procedures
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Customer behavior understanding and problem resolution skills
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft applications
- Time and priority management
- Understanding of automotive technology, ASE or equivalent Manufacturer certification preferred
- Understanding of JM&A Products and Services a plus
- Bilingual (Spanish & English) candidates preferred