Physicians Immediate Care, otherwise called Physicians Urgent Care, was established in mid-1987 in Rockford III, under the authority of John J. Koehler, M.D. Today the organization is driven by Stan Blaylock, President & CEO, & Dr. Koehler, Founder & CMO. For over 30 years, they have been devoted to providing affordable and high-quality medical care to the community. PIC values their employees and aims at creating and providing a workplace that truly nurtures the professional spirit of the team members. They also strive to offer several benefits to them, including but not limited to creating a balance between work life and family life. They also offer flexible time schedules to accommodate personal commitments. Employees and their family members are also provided free in-house medical facilities, besides a good salary package.
New Clinic Opening Spring of 2020 Would you like to work for a leading mid-sized Midwest Urgent Care Practice with a variety of growth opportunities in the Illinois or Indiana area?
Physicians Urgent Care, also known as Physicians Immediate Care, is a Midwest leader in urgent care and occupational health services with over 40 locations in Illinois and Indiana. No appointments are required, and most clinics are open seven days a week, up to 12 hours a day, to treat non-life threatening illnesses and injuries. Our clinics are staffed by Providers, Physician Assistants, and Nurse Practitioners who provide quality, caring service, and effectively diagnoses and treats a variety of injuries and ailments. We are currently looking for full-time Medical Assistants in the South Milwaukee area who can:
Our Ideal candidate will have:
- Support care delivery and obtain medical history; taking vital signs and perform all ancillary tests appropriate to scope of practice (including but not limited to injections, phlebotomy, drug screens and EKG's)
- Prepare and assist in Electronic Medical Documentation using an Electronic Medical Record
- Assist providers during examination and treatment
- Provide excellent customer service
- Spanish Speaking required
1. High School Diploma/GED required, Completion of Certified Medical Assistant program or equivalent work experience; Phlebotomy and EKG certifications preferred
At Physicians Immediate Care you will enjoy full benefits including a generous wellness plan with affordable in-house medical care, a company matched 401K plan, and flexible schedules with a great work-life balance. Come join our team!
- Effective communication and interaction with employers, patients, providers, managers and other colleagues.
- A flexible schedule as most of our clinics are open Monday-Friday from 8am-8pm and Saturdays and Sundays from 8am-4pm