Working as Medical Directors, we oversee surgical and medical cases for all doctors. We ensure positive outcomes, accurate estimates, and client communication and education. We answer client questions and concerns about medical and surgical procedures. We provide oversight and direction of medical standards, quality of care, and inventory. We establish medical protocols. We oversee the transfer of medical cases from doctor to doctor. We are also responsible for minimizing waste and controls costs relating to medical supplies.
- participate in the recruiting and interviewing process for Doctors
- mentor other Associates
- monitor Doctor performance and production.
- participate in technician appraisal and medical counseling sessions
- ensure all medical staff receives applicable training
- support the Hospital Manager with staff training programs
- drive revenue and contribute to hospital growth
- take part in developing an annual operating budget
- monitor key financial reports
- embrace change and support interests within the hospital
- monitor client service, marketing, and growth initiatives