Become a Valued Member of Your Psychiatric Team
As a Nurse Practitioner you play a critical role in improving the level of care in the psychiatric unit. At Vituity, we never forget that. To ensure your success, we provide the systems of support you need to practice to the full extent of your education and training.The Vituity Team.
When you join Vituity, one of the leading multispecialty medical groups in the United States, you'll work closely with physicians who respect your skills, training, and judgement. We offer unparalleled professional development support to help you enhance your clinical foundation, grow as a leader, and reach your professional goals.The PracticeSaint Francis Memorial Hospital - San Francisco, California
- Adult-only unit with 24 beds, but room for growth up to 35 beds
- Sixteen hours of physician coverage per day, with eight hours of Advanced Provider coverage Mon-Fri
- Physicians to round the emergency room in the morning
- Vituity also staffs the Emergency Department and Hospitalist group, providing care across the continuum to deliver a coordinate acute care experience for every patient
- Enjoy unrivaled attractions, renowned museums, and extraordinary dining
- Efficient transportation system, diverse neighborhoods, and plentiful parks make San Francisco a very livable city with year-round outdoor activities
- For the more adventurous, the regions surrounding San Francisco extend the possibilities with driving distance to Sierra Nevadas, nearby beaches and lakes, the Napa Valley, Muir Woods, and more!
- Seeking certified mental health nurse practitioners (MHNP)
- Current national certification and DEA required; current state license a plus
- Strong clinical skills and ability to communicate well in a team oriented environment preferred
- Full time opportunity available
- Applicant Only. No agencies please.
Our passion for patient care unifies us across practice sites and specialties. We know that when we work together as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in. If you're looking for a medical partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a full life-contact us today. Come grow with us!