$80,000 – $100,000
Job ID # 23330
Our client is an engineering solutions corporation that has been growing steadily for the past three decades. This unique team of engineers work closely in order to formulate difficult solutions for a wide variety of industries (anywhere from medical device and pharmaceutical, to oil, gas and aerospace!)
Main duties of the Metallurgical Engineer include:
- Work with customers to provide full engineering support on new product development projects
- Perform failure analysis, structural reliability testing, heat transfer and heat testing on a wide variety of products within multiple industries- mainly medical device
- Assist in the growth of the company into new industry segments
- Work collaboratively with other Sr. Engineers on large-scale engineering projects
Qualifications for the Metallurgical Engineer include:
- Master’s degree in Metallurgical or Materials Engineering (BS degree w/ strong experience is ok)
- Strong experience with Metallurgical Failure Analysis
- Experience in medical device or some sort of consumer product industry is required
- Exceptional communication skills- working constantly with major clients
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
At Omni One, we believe there is a better way to do recruiting. A more valuable, less invasive way where teams are grown, rather than just filling a position. We are obsessively passionate about it, and our mission is to help people achieve it. We focus on your needs. Client needs are one of the least understood and least sought-after aspects of great recruiting, and we see that as an opportunity. We’re excited to simplify recruiting for everyone through our process, education, and teamwork.
Whether you’re a job seeker or an employer, Omni One is the place to call for recruiting assistance. Omni One is a nationwide staffing and recruiting firm that specializes in Manufacturing and Engineering. A rich network of resources, as well as a friendly team, allows Omni One to give you the personal attention that you deserve.
Omni One understands that within the Engineering and Manufacturing industries, things are always changing, which means that your needs and goals change, too. That’s why ultimate flexibility through direct-hire, contract-to-hire, and contract staffing solutions are readily available to fit your needs. With over 30 years in the industry, and almost two decades as a branch, you can guarantee we know how to build strong business partnerships and trusted relationships with industry leading clients and top candidates.