Xator Corporation is a trusted provider of mission-focused C4ISR solutions addressing National Security & Intelligence, Tactical Intelligence, Critical Infrastructure Protection, and Training for U.S. Government clients at home and abroad. Our work positively impacts the safety and security of personnel, facilities, and vital information throughout the world.
Mid-Level Multimedia Specialist – PAO
Xator Corporation is looking for candidates for Mid-Level Multimedia Specialist to support our client in McLean, VA. The ideal candidate will have experience in all areas listed below, and must have a current TS/SCI clearance with a current polygraph – no exceptions.
- Mid-Level Multimedia Specialist– must be skilled in the production of finished commercial quality multi-media products including video and audio products, photographic and graphic visual information products for distribution and dissemination via ODNI multi-media platforms and communications vehicles.
- They must be able to provide finished multi-media products that may include but are not limited to, spot television and radio news, public service announcements, short video features, social video, promotional advertisements, visual aids, and displays.
- Bachelor's degree in Radio Television and Film (RTVF) or Broadcast Journalism. or, alternatively, four (4) years of broadcast journalism or RTVF experience, including expertise in multi-media platforms. Experience may consist of any combination of post-secondary education relevant to the tasks under Paragraph 2.2 above including accredited college. accredited technical training or certification. military broadcast journalism or videography experience.
- Six (6) years of cumulative work experience related to the technical requirement against which the individual is slated to perform. Work experience may be concurrent with the pursuit of a degree, or two (2) years of additional experience beyond the alternative four year of work experience qualification if no post-secondary education is claimed.
- Extensive experience with acquiring. editing and producing commercial broadcast quality video and audio informational material for use on multiple platforms including web and traditional media using industry standard digital editing and graphic design software with emphasis in MacPro equipment and Adobe Creative Suite 6 Production Premium software.
- Extensive experience with planning and managing small-scale to large-scale video projects.
- Advanced skills in the operation of a variety of video cameras, video editing systems, audio, lighting, and studio equipment.
- Extensive experience in applying the principles of video framing, composition, visualization, storytelling audio and non-linear editing, and export of final products for distribution.
- Extensive experience with the preparation of sets, to include the positioning of lights, cameras, sound equipment, property and personnel, including ensuring that special audio and video effects are used effectively.
- Extensive experience in writing for radio and television news and documentary scripts, narrations, and public service announcements.
- Extensive experience narrating public events and voicing over video products.
- Extensive experience with the importation of video and audio files into non-linear editing systems, using sound to convey the meaning and emotion of stories, and using narration to enhance visual elements of a story.
- Extensive experience with editing final video products shot in sequence and/or out-of-sequence to ensure continuity and effectiveness of action and dialogue or narrative, using industry standard digital editing and graphic design software.
- Extensive experience using the Associated Press Stylebook.
- Expert knowledge of grammar and punctuation.
- Advanced skills maintaining effective working relationships with senior government or corporate leaders in a high profile and demanding office.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the demonstrated ability to communicate complex information and ideas to general audiences.
- Extensive experience managing competing priorities, including writing and reporting under strict deadlines while maintaining a high level of attention to detail.
- Thorough knowledge of the IC mission, objectives, requirements, and organization.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with intra-agency and inter-agency partners.
- Experience with annual and quarterly congressional reporting requirements.
- Experience working in an intelligence community organization.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Xator Corporation provides equal opportunity to all applicants for employment as required by and/or consistent with applicable country law and company policy. Consistent with the foregoing, Xator Corporation provides qualified applicants consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability,
veterans’ status, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status(s) protected by law. In the United States, Xator Corporation ensures nondiscrimination in all programs and activities in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.