Mid- to Senior Full Stack Java Developer
Candidates must be able to complete a face-to-face interview at the client site in Northern Virginia, if requested.
Allegiance Advisory Group is currently looking for a Full Stack Java Developer to meet the below requirements. Candidates with GSE/Financial Services experience are preferred. Candidates are not required to have all of the skill sets, but must be a well-rounded Full Stack Developer with focus on UI and Angular expertise.
- Full Stack Engineer capable of designing solutions, writing code, testing code, automating test and deployment
- Overall delivery of software components working in collaboration with product and design teams
- Collaborating with other technology teams to ensure integrated end-to-end design and integration.
- Enforcing existing process guidelines; drives new processes, guidelines, team rules, and best practices.
- Full participation in the Agile Scrum process including speaking up and giving your opinion.
- Ready, willing, and able to pick up new technologies and pitch in on story tasks (design, code, test, CI/CD, deploy, etc)
- Able to research and learn new methodologies and technologies and bring knowledge to the team
- Back End Skills: Microservices, REST, Node.js, JVM (Java - Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, etc.), Database (Postgres, MySQL, etc.).
- DevOps/Platforms: Amazon Web Services (S3, RDS, EC2, ECS, Lambda, SQS, SNS, CloudFormation, etc), Docker, Ansible.
- Automation Testing: Cucumber, Selenium, ATDD, Protractor, Automated Performance and Regression/Functional Testing
- CI/CD: Jenkins, Artifactory, Docker, Kubernetes
- Build Tools: Maven, Gradle, Grunt, Gulp, Git, NPM
- Strong UI/Angular Experience
- Bachelors/Masters Degree
- 2 years of experience with Amazon Web Services.
- 2 years of experience with NoSQL/RDS database
- 5-7 years of experience developing & sustaining enterprise software/services.