Medical Staffing Options is a travel nurse staffing agency based in Columbus-US. Their services include building direct relationships with healthcare facilities in attractive travel destinations all over the country so that applicants resume goes to the top of the pile in their desired location and ensures that their recruiters are local experts, taking the guesswork out of where to live and what to do. They aim to find recruiters who are intimately familiar with desired location so that their travelers have a local resource during their assignment. Their strategic relationships with US-based hospitals give them an express path to filling jobs fast. They strive to secure as many direct contracts as they can so that your application gets sent to the top of the pile. The company endeavors to provide their nurses with the most comprehensive benefits no matter where they go. Job opportunities available include Labor and Delivery Travel RN and many more.
Medical Staffing Options is looking for MSTELE RNs for an immediate travel nurse opening in Boston, MA. The right RN should have 2 years of MSTELE experience. Read below for more requirements
Requirements of the Traveling MSTELE RN
- At least 2 years MSTELE experience
- Current MA state license
- BCLS required
- ACLS preferred
- BSN preferred
- Additional requirements may be needed by our client
Additional Assignment Information
- Shift: Flexible
- Estimated start date: 10/16/2017
- Assignment length: 13
- Hours per week: 36
We are one of the nation s fastest-growing travel nursing agencies, for good reason:
- Each Medical Staffing Options recruiter is an expert in a specific state. They are focused on getting you the assignment you want where you want it.
- Our in-house travel and housing team ensures we can help you find where to live.
- We provide our nurses with the most comprehensive and versatile benefits no matter where they go.
- Platinum-level Anthem health insurance starting at $20/week
- Dental and vision
- Limited liability/malpractice insurance
- Life & disability insurance
- Referral bonuses that DON T come out of the bill rate
Associated topics: bsn, cardiothoracic, domiciliary, intensive care, mhb, nurse, recovery, registed, staff nurse, tcu