WWE is a publicly traded (NYSE: WWE), integrated media organization and recognized leader in global entertainment with more than 700 employees whose mission is to put smiles on people’s faces. WWE’s PG, family-friendly programming is broadcast in more than 170 countries and 35 languages and reaches more than 650 million homes worldwide.
WWE’s operations are organized around four lines of business – Media Division, comprised of WWE Network, Television, Home Entertainment and Digital Media; Live Events; Consumer Products Division, comprised of Licensing, Venue Merchandise and WWEShop; and WWE Studios.
Music Project Manager
Music is essential to all aspects of WWE – then, now, forever. A staple of sports entertainment
storytelling, music plays a crucial and emotional role in WWE’s programming, character
development, live events, and fan culture.
Entrance music is foundational in WWE’s Superstar presentation. Original and produced
in-house, entrance theme songs are sonic brands for WWE Superstars that capture their
larger-than-life personas and amplify them at stadium levels.
The Music Project Manager will provide business intelligence necessary to define and align both short and long-term organizational projects with the goals of the music team. Also, the role will be responsible for day-to-day office operations and executive support.
- Management of multiple projects and agendas which consists of artwork, talent databases, DSP playlists, production schedules, and live performance opportunities.
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
- Provide full administrative and overall executive support to a busy executive office, managing and facilitating the flow of information through the office in a poised, professional and efficient manner.
- Understand executive’s daily, weekly and monthly goals and priorities which will aid in effective time management
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; General day-to-day office management; phones; and calendar management.
- Coordinate travel arrangements manage departmental expenses, databases, invoice processing & payment, legal documentation, and expense reports.
- Work with sensitive and proprietary information with discretion and confidentiality.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing for budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Handle incoming and outgoing correspondence in a professional and efficient manner, maintaining strong communications and updates to executive.