PCC TECHNOLOGY Inc. (A GCR Inc. Company) is a leading software development company that serves public sector clients in state government focusing on business registry, uniform commercial code, trademarks, notary, elections, voter registration, campaign finance and charities as well as others.
We are growing and have an immediate need for .NET Developers to join our team in our Windsor, CT office. General Responsibilities:
Required Skills and Experience:
- Architecture design and implementation of applications, web applications/services, identity framework and setup package to support product requirements.
- Work directly with business development teams during project envisioning (i.e., proposal generation, statements of work, RFP/RFQ creation and delivery) to come up with the best solution for the given requirements, with the ability to provide accurate estimates for projects.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Must be self-motivated and results-oriented
- Proven track record of successful cross-team/group collaboration to drive necessary processes and ensure product reliability/stability
- Strong technical & process development skills, with a clear ability/desire to go deep technically when needed.
- Experience working with remote teams preferred, but not required.
- Experience with the full software lifecycle covering requirements, design, development, unit testing, and delivery of custom software.
- Experience modifying existing functionality and adding new functionality in a large, complex, production system environment
- Strong multi-tier experience from back-end data source through mid-level services to front-end user interfaces
- Experience in analysis, design and development of Windows Applications, Web Applications and Web Services in Microsoft Visual Studio
- Expert knowledge of Visual Studio.NET, .NET framework, ASP.NET MVC and ASP.NET AJAX
- Experience in MVC architecture
- Experience with XML, REST & Web API
- Expert Knowledge of Microsoft development tools: Visual Studio, and Team Foundation Server
- Experience with Web Controls, Validation, ADO Concepts, State Management, Caching and Master Pages
- Experience with SSRS Reports, Crystal Reports
- Experience in third party controls like Telerik controls, RAD controls and RAD grids.
- Experience in Web Security
- Experience with Angular JS, Angular 8, Angular Material
- Familiarity with Entity framework.
- Familiarity with TFS and DevOps
- Demonstrated experience with complex database structures
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL
- Expert skills with SQL and experience with stored procedures, views, triggers, functions, SQL Jobs
- Knowledge of report writing tools such as Active Reports or SQL Reporting Services a plus
- 5+ years' experience in software development
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or its equivalent.
*NO third party vendors please*
PCC TECHNOLOGY Inc. offers our employees a competitive compensation package. Among the benefits are paid time off, paid holidays, company matching 401(k), health and dental plans, company paid short term disability and life insurance.
PCC TECHNOLOGY Inc.'s corporate headquarters are in New Orleans, Louisiana with additional offices in Covington, LA., Baton Rouge, LA, Windsor, CT, Columbus, OH and Indianapolis, IN. PCC TECHNOLOGY Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PCC TECHNOLOGY Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. PCC TECHNOLOGY Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of PCC TECHNOLOGY Inc.'s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
- provided by Dice