PCC TECHNOLOGY Inc., (A GCR Inc. Company) is a leading software development company that serves public sector clients in state government focusing on business registry, uniform commercial code, trademarks, notary, elections, voter registration, campaign finance and charities as well as others.
We are growing and have an immediate need for .NET Developers to join our team in our Columbus, OH office. General Responsibilities:
Required Skills and Experience:
- Architecture design and implementation of applications, web applications/services, identity framework and setup package to support product requirements.
- Work directly with business development teams during project envisioning (i.e., proposal generation, statements of work, RFP/RFQ creation and delivery) to come up with the best solution for the given requirements, with the ability to provide accurate estimates for projects.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Must be self-motivated and results-oriented
- Proven track record of successful cross-team/group collaboration to drive necessary processes and ensure product reliability/stability
- Strong technical & process development skills, with a clear ability/desire to go deep technically when needed
- Experience working with remote teams preferred, but not required
- Experience with the full software lifecycle covering requirements, design, development, unit testing, and delivery of custom software
- Experience modifying existing functionality and adding new functionality in a large, complex, production system environment
- Expert knowledge of Visual Studio.NET, .NET framework, ASP.NET MVC and ASP.NET AJAX
- Expert experience with .NET web form applications
- Experience with a variety of Microsoft products
- Experience with XML
- Experience with web services
- Expert Knowledge of Microsoft development tools: Visual Studio, Visio, and Team Foundation Server
- Expert skills with SQL and experience with stored procedures
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with Web Controls, Validation, ADO Concepts, State Management, Caching and Master Pages
- Experience in deploying ASP .NET application.
- Experience in Web Security
- Familiarity with Entity framework.
- Familiarity with TFS and DevOps
- Demonstrated experience with complex database structures
- Knowledge of report writing tools such as Active Reports or SQL Reporting Services a plus
- 5+ years' experience in software development
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or its equivalent.
*NO third party vendors please*
PCC TECHNOLOGY Inc. offers our employees a competitive compensation package. Among the benefits are paid time off, paid holidays, company matching 401(k), health and dental plans, company paid short term disability and life insurance.
PCC TECHNOLOGY Inc.'s corporate headquarters are in New Orleans, Louisiana with additional offices in Covington, LA., Baton Rouge, LA, Windsor, CT, Columbus, OH and Indianapolis, IN. PCC TECHNOLOGY Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PCC TECHNOLOGY Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. PCC TECHNOLOGY Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of PCC TECHNOLOGY Inc.'s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
The hiring department will conduct interviews of qualified individuals prior to requesting a criminal background check, and no job application submitted prior to such interview shall inquire into an applicant's criminal history. If this position is subject to a background check for any convictions related to its responsibilities and requirements, employment will be contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history. Criminal history will not automatically disqualify a candidate.
#DICE - provided by Dice