RSM US LLP is the U.S. member of RSM International, a global network of independent audit, tax and consulting firms with more than 43,000 people in over 120 countries. No matter where you are in your educational or professional journey, you can gain experience and explore a future at RSM. Career areas include Audit, Tax, Consulting and Internal Services. There are flexible work options, programs, resources and other benefits that address your needs. When you join the company, you will also be paired with a career advisor who will help you set performance and career goals.
RSM is one of Oracle + NetSuite's largest leading North America Partners, recognized annually since 2013 with the 5-Star award, in addition to being named the 2017 Oracle + NetSuite Worldwide Solution Provider Partner of the Year, for the fifth year in a row. Our certified technology management consulting team brings over 30 years of ERP implementation experience to more than 2,000 clients nationally.? Position Description
As a project team member work with project lead/managers to execute NetSuite implementations and changes to existing systems using the firm's project methodology.
- Ensure completion of tasks, milestones, and components including but not limited to functional specifications, design specifications, configurations, quality assurance, implementations, and project reviews
- Work with the implementation team to design changes to existing systems and integrate new systems into client's infrastructure
- Work alongside the project lead to implement process improvements with systematic solutions
- Train end users on how to effectively use financial systems features and applications
- Develop customized saved searches for shared business user usage and to support integration needs
- Take a hands-on approach to troubleshooting
- Bachelor?s degree preferably in Management Information Systems, Accounting or Business
- 3+ years of functional experience with NetSuite financial applications/services, or other mid-market accounting/ERP application (Microsoft Dynamics GP)
- Ability to travel 10 - 30%
- Prior work experience in the accounting field and knowledge of general accounting principles is preferred
- Demonstrated experience in translating customer business requirements into workable business solutions, either as a software solution or a re-engineering initiative.
- Solid experience in Change Management, Business Process Mapping, and Project Management in conjunction with a major Information Systems initiative
- Experience with software in an SaaS environment including any experience with Accounting, Sales Force Automation, Marketing Campaigns and Web presence
- Strong experience in one of the following verticals or domain: Financials, Accounting, Manufacturing, Software, Wholesale Distribution, Services, Retail, Enterprise, General Business
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be a team player and be able to effectively interact with staff at all levels of the firm
- Strong conceptual, analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent client skills and customer relationship management skills
- Solid understanding of business and information technology processes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
- provided by Dice