As Network Managers, we maintain and manage key network resources in an organization. We install and maintain an organization’s computer networks, and train staff members to provide technical support. Troubleshooting and avoiding disruptions due to the network are part of our daily responsibilities. Working as Network Managers, we ensure smooth operations of the company. Depending on the size of a company, we manage more than a single type of network and help develop new systems for the business to grow. We work with project managers, network engineers, and support staff to keep the smooth running of the operations.
- monitoring network performance
- troubleshooting and repair
- overseeing user access to a network
- developing recovery plan for networks
- maintaining upgrades to the networks