CVS Health, the Woonsocket, Rhode Island-based healthcare company, offers clinical, retail pharmacy, specialty pharmacy, pharmacy benefit management, and prescription mail order services in the US, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico. CVS’ mission is to provide people assistance on their path to better health, making quality care more affordable, accessible, simple and seamless.The company seeks to attract individuals whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with CVS core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability. The multi-award winning company (e.g. Military Friendly Employer, America’s Top Corporation for Women Business Enterprises) provides opportunities to a diverse work experience that empowers the team for career success. CVS offers a benefits package to its employees, including medical, prescription, dental and vision coverage, a company contribution to a health savings account (HSA), employee stock purchase plan, adoption benefits, life, accident and disability insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and colleague discount.
Working autonomously, MinuteClinic Nurse Practitioners (NP) conduct physical assessments, perform and interpret diagnostic tests, diagnose and treat common conditions, provide screenings, interventions, counseling, and prescribe medications as needed to patients in specified age categories. Provide accurate assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of common family illnesses for patients over 18 months.
* Help patients manage their well-being with vaccinations and patient education
* Ensure patient information, visit history, refer outs, lab follow-up, phone calls, and consults are carefully and completely documented in the EMR
* Identify opportunities within local communities for development of outreach activities
* Daily use of computer, software programs (EMR), printer, scanner, and credit/debit card equipment
* Develop a close working relationship with store manager and pharmacist at the clinic location
* Perform non-clinical tasks as required (e.g. reporting, vaccination temperature management, maintain clinic appearance)
* Complete financial responsibilities pertaining to customer payments
* Willing to travel to other local MinuteClinic locations when necessary
BENEFITS: Aside from a variety of schedule options, MinuteClinic offers competitive pay, and a comprehensive benefits plan, including a 401k match, CME reimbursement, tuition reimbursement for further education and incentive programs.
TRAINING: We are officially accredited by the ANCC as a nursing continuing education provider! At MinuteClinic, you will have the tools, training and resources needed to provide expert health care to those in need and educate your patients to live healthier lives.
GROWTH: By managing your own clinic you will develop business administrative skills which can lead to various internal growth options, such as our managers, who are consistently hired from within!
SUPPORT: MinuteClinic offers its practitioners an environment of supportive autonomy. Our clinic leaders and collaborating physicians are always available for consultation, mentorship and support.
* Passion for the MinuteClinic concept and vision
* Current National Board Certification
* State of Employment license to practice as Advanced Practice Nurse
* Effective verbal, written, and electronic communication skills
* Outstanding organization skills and ability to multi-task
* Initiative, creativity, problem-solving ability, adaptability, and flexibility
* Ability to work without direct supervision and practice autonomously
* Ability to collaborate with professional colleagues as necessary to provide quality care
* Ability to consistently present a friendly, welcoming, and professional public-facing appearance
* If less than 1 year of work experience, prior student precepting rotation with MinuteClinic is preferred but not required
* Master’s Degree level Family Nurse Practitioner program