Become a Valued Member of Your Urgent Care Team
As a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner you play a critical role in improving the level of care in Urgent Care.
At Vituity ,
we never forget that. To ensure your success, we provide the systems of support you need to practice to the full extent of your education and training. The Vituity Team
. When you join Vituity
, one of the leading multispecialty medical groups in the United States, you'll work closely with physicians who respect your skills, training, and judgement. We offer unparalleled professional development support to help you enhance your clinical foundation, grow as a leader, and reach your professional goals.
Corona Community Health Center/ FQHC Urgent Care - Corona, CA
- New Urgent Care in the heart of Corona is in collaboration with the Riverside University Health System whose vision is to improve the well-being of patients in their community.
- Anticipated first year volume is 7300 but this number will increase quickly!
- Site provider model is single coverage.
- Site staffing model with registration, medical assistants, LVN and x-ray technologist
- Point of Care testing and X-Ray
- Located approximately 45 miles southeast of Los Angeles, the city of Corona is an ethnically diverse community where a significant percentage of the population is made up of young, well-educated families.
- The community boasts many amenities that provide first-rate quality of life for its residents: more than 394 acres of parks with sports fields, basketball courts, playgrounds, tennis courts, two skate parks, and an outdoor pool.
- Sunshine and clear skies the majority of the year
- Seeking ED/UCC/IM/FM physician assistants and nurse practitioners with current national certification and DEA
- Current state license a plus
- 2+ years of Emergency Medicine or Urgent Care experience preferred
- BLS, ACLS, DEA and controlled substance training required
- Must be comfortable managing Family Practice and Urgent Care type patients as well as Urgent Care procedures (lacerations, abscesses, fracture management) and be comfortable interpreting plain film x-rays.
- 10 hour shifts
- Comfortable attending patients of all ages
- Applicants only. No agencies please.
Our passion for patient care unifies us across practice sites and specialties. We know that when we work together as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in. If you're looking for a medical partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a full life-contact us today. Come grow with us!