For more than 40 years, Vituity's Practice Management group (once MedAmerica) has given aptitude to doctor groups, clinics, and other medical care associations. They are medical care executives, nursing advisors, and business experts who work in collaboration and coordination to supplement and support their suppliers' clinical proficiency. Their objective is to transform the global healthcare industry and ensure high-quality medical consideration to the maximum number of people, through their associates. They impart their vision and mission to their workforce as well. To expand their team, they seek highly motivated individuals, committed to success through extensive hard work and work ethics. They also believe in ongoing training and development of their employees. They develop and maintain a culture of caring, support, and encouragement.
Become a Valued Member of Your Hospitalist Team
As a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner you play a critical role in improving the level of care in the hospital. At Vituity, we never forget that. To ensure your success, we provide the systems of support you need to practice to the full extent of your education and training.The Vituity Team
. When you join Vituity, one of the leading multispecialty medical groups in the United States, you'll work closely with physicians who respect your skills, training, and judgement. We offer unparalleled professional development support to help you enhance your clinical foundation, grow as a leader, and reach your professional goals. The PracticeSSM Health St. Clare Hospital - Fenton, MO
- Part of SSM Health System
- Level I Time Critical Diagnosis STEMI Center
- Level I Stroke Center
- Specializing in heart and vascular, neurosciences, cancer care, maternity and other medical services
- Outdoor and indoor activities to enjoy year-round; hiking, biking, picnicking, golfing, sports venues to enjoy basketball, soccer, wrestling and more!
- A relaxing community with excellent housing
- Great cultural attractions, fine arts, museums, and various dining facilities that is sure to please your taste buds
- Seeking physician assistants and nurse practitioners with previous experience (hospitalist) and with current national certification, ACLS, and DEA
- Current state license is a plus
- Full time and part time opportunities available
- Shift: Five - 8HR shifts per week (possibly M-F or Sun-Th)
12pm-8pm for a transition swing between day and night shift physician providers
Experienced provider with internal medicine experience is preferred.
- Applicants only. No agencies please.
Our passion for patient care unifies us across practice sites and specialties. We know that when we work together as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in. If you're looking for a partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a full life-contact us today. Come grow with us!