For more than 40 years, Vituity's Practice Management group (once MedAmerica) has given aptitude to doctor groups, clinics, and other medical care associations. They are medical care executives, nursing advisors, and business experts who work in collaboration and coordination to supplement and support their suppliers' clinical proficiency. Their objective is to transform the global healthcare industry and ensure high-quality medical consideration to the maximum number of people, through their associates. They impart their vision and mission to their workforce as well. To expand their team, they seek highly motivated individuals, committed to success through extensive hard work and work ethics. They also believe in ongoing training and development of their employees. They develop and maintain a culture of caring, support, and encouragement.
As a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner you play a critical role in improving the level of care in Emergency Department
. At Vituity , we never forget that. To ensure your success, we provide the systems of support you need to practice to the full extent of your education and training. The Vituity Team
. When you join Vituity , one of the leading multispecialty medical groups in the United States, you'll work closely with physicians who respect your skills, training, and judgement. We offer unparalleled professional development support to help you enhance your clinical foundation, grow as a leader, and reach your professional goals. The Practice Saint Agnes Medical Center - Fresno, CA
- Part of Trinity Health, one of the largest multi-institutional Catholic health care delivery systems in the nation, Saint Agnes is a general medical and surgical hospital with Advanced Primary Stroke Center certification
- Specialized services include advanced interventional cardiology and cardiac surgery, a breast imaging center, an area wide hospice for adults and children, and more
- The hospital has 436 beds with an annual ED volume of 74,500+
- Named a Consumer Choice Award winner among the best hospitals in the country 20 years in a row by National Research Corporation
- Recreational opportunities abound in the mountains, foothills, lakes, rivers, forests and lush countryside
- World-class sports and entertainment venues, restaurants, wineries and cultural arts communities
- Warm and inviting community
- Year-round warm weather
- Seeking ED/UCC physician assistants and nurse practitioners with c urrent national certification, DEA, ACLS, and PALS
- Current state license a plus
- Full time opportunity available
- Applicants only. No agencies please.
Our passion for patient care unifies us across practice sites and specialties. We know that when we work together as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in. If you're looking for a medical partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a full life-contact us today. Come grow with us!