For more than 40 years, Vituity's Practice Management group (once MedAmerica) has given aptitude to doctor groups, clinics, and other medical care associations. They are medical care executives, nursing advisors, and business experts who work in collaboration and coordination to supplement and support their suppliers' clinical proficiency. Their objective is to transform the global healthcare industry and ensure high-quality medical consideration to the maximum number of people, through their associates. They impart their vision and mission to their workforce as well. To expand their team, they seek highly motivated individuals, committed to success through extensive hard work and work ethics. They also believe in ongoing training and development of their employees. They develop and maintain a culture of caring, support, and encouragement.
As a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner you play a critical role in improving the level of care in Emergency Department. At Vituity, we never forget that. To ensure your success, we provide the systems of support you need to practice to the full extent of your education and training.The Vituity Team
. When you join Vituity, one of the leading multispecialty medical groups in the United States, you'll work closely with physicians who respect your skills, training, and judgement. We offer unparalleled professional development support to help you enhance your clinical foundation, grow as a leader, and reach your professional goals. The Practice Mercy Medical Center - Roseburg, Oregon
- Level III Trauma Center with a state-of-the-art 23-bed Emergency Department that sees 49,000+ annual ED patient visits
- Excellent back-up specialists including a Stroke Program with a 24/7 Cardiology Department
- New Sonosite Edge ultrasound. Glidescope (adult and pediatric), and iCare tonometer
- The ED sees an incredible amount of pathology
- Awarded the Healthgrades 50 Best Hospitals in 2011 and 100 Best Hospitals for Specialty Care in 2012, as well as the Acumentra Health Outstanding Care Award in 2010 for results in Surgical Care Improvement Project
- A thriving wine region with fine restaurants that combines great food and fine wine in a relaxed setting
- Incredible scenery and outdoor activities: camping, fishing, hiking, biking, golfing, rafting, and more!
- The beauty and tranquility of the natural environment: clean air, picturesque lakes and rivers, and towering mountains
- Seeking ED/UCC physician assistants and nurse practitioners with current national certification, ACLS, and DEA
- Current state license a plus
- Full time opportunity available
- Applicants only. No agencies please.
Our passion for patient care unifies us across practice sites and specialties. We know that when we work together as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in. If you're looking for a medical partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a full life-contact us today. Come grow with us!