For more than 40 years, Vituity's Practice Management group (once MedAmerica) has given aptitude to doctor groups, clinics, and other medical care associations. They are medical care executives, nursing advisors, and business experts who work in collaboration and coordination to supplement and support their suppliers' clinical proficiency. Their objective is to transform the global healthcare industry and ensure high-quality medical consideration to the maximum number of people, through their associates. They impart their vision and mission to their workforce as well. To expand their team, they seek highly motivated individuals, committed to success through extensive hard work and work ethics. They also believe in ongoing training and development of their employees. They develop and maintain a culture of caring, support, and encouragement.
As a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner you play a critical role in improving the level of care in outpatient services (primary and urgent care). At Vituity, we never forget that. To ensure your success, we provide the systems of support you need to practice to the full extent of your education and training.
The Vituity Team. When you join Vituity, one of the leading multispecialty medical groups in the United States, you'll work closely with physicians who respect your skills, training, and judgement. We offer unparalleled professional development support to help you enhance your clinical foundation, grow as a leader, and reach your professional goals.The PracticeSamaritan Medical Care Center - San Jose, California
- A walk-in or appointment Family Practice clinic that treats minor, non-life threatening illnesses and injuries
- Provided services include occupational health, DMV, DOT, INS, travel medicine, drug screens, pre-employment and wellness
- Contracted with most insurance plans; accepts Santa Clara County IPA HMO (SCCIPA)
- Consistently voted as one of the sunniest, safest, and overall best places to live in the country, San Jose is situated at the south end of the San Francisco Bay and is nestled between the forested green slopes of the Diablo and Santa Cruz mountain ranges
- With year-round average temperature of 70 degrees Fahrenheit, and more than 300 annual days of sunshine, San Jose offers an array of outdoor activities; visits to the art galleries and museums, cheering local sports teams, enjoying the nearby vineyards, having fun at California's Great America Theme Park, and more
- A great place to raise a family with access to high ranking public and charter schools, higher education is among the best with Stanford University and UC Berkeley just a few minutes' drive away, and a diverse and involved community
- Seeking Emergency Medicine, Primary Care or Urgent Care physician assistants and nurse practitioners; will consider primary care, internal medicine, and new graduates
- Current national certification, ACLS, and DEA
- Part time opportunity available
- Applicant Only. No agencies please.
Our passion for patient care unifies us across practice sites and specialties. We know that when we work together as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in. If you're looking for a medical partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a full life-contact us today. Come grow with us!