As a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner you play a critical role in improving the level of care in Emergency Department
. At Vituity
, we never forget that. To ensure your success, we provide the systems of support you need to practice to the full extent of your education and training. The Vituity Team
. When you join Vituity
, one of the leading multispecialty medical groups in the United States, you'll work closely with physicians who respect your skills, training, and judgement. We offer unparalleled professional development support to help you enhance your clinical foundation, grow as a leader, and reach your professional goals. The PracticeAdventist Health Tulare- Tulare, CA
- Projected to open October 15 th , Vituity is partnering with Adventist to manage the Emergency Department and the Hospitalist Service
- A 112-bed hospital with a 15 bed Emergency Department
- On-site Radiology and tele - radiology coming soon
- CT and MRI available
- Lab and ICU on site
- Sunny skies most of the year, rich and diverse culture, excellent cost of living and housing
- Great location near beautiful Sierra Nevada Mountains to the east and the spectacular California coastline to the west
- Incredible outdoor activities (hiking, golfing, mountain biking, camping), and much more!
- Seeking physician assistants and nurse practitioners with current national certification, DEA, ACLS, BLS, and PALS
- EM experience required outside of training
- Applicants only. No agencies please.
Our passion for patient care unifies us across practice sites and specialties. We know that when we work together as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in. If you're looking for a medical partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a full life-contact us today. Come grow with us!