MedSpring Urgent Care is recognized as one of the premier urgent care organizations in the country. We have (40) locations in Austin, Houston, Dallas, Chicago, and Boston. Our providers treat patients >1 year of age who have ENT, GI, and Ortho procedures. We often treat sore throats, fever, bumps, bruises, and breaks. Our centers have state-of-the-art EMR, x-ray, and a laboratory on-site to provide the best quality of care.
MedSpring seeks a talented Occupational Health Supervisor to manage our Center Support Occupational Health team. Reporting to the Occupational Health Manager, the Supervisor will be responsible for the overall coordination, management, and development of our Occupational Health Department. The successful candidate will be a member of the Occupational Health Team and will direct and collaborate with the team on projects through planning and implementation along with overseeing day to day operations. Key characteristics will include a strong sense of organization, attention to detail and a positive, energetic outlook, demonstrating the ability and desire to multi-task across various projects and departments (both internal and external). A successful track record of managing and achieving deadlines in time sensitive related projects.
- Oversees all phases of the occupational health program for a growing business
- Improve internal Occupational Health Coordinator team performance through active monitoring and coaching.
- Develop staff schedule to optimize deadlines and team performance.
- Implements program goals and policies that have been established by the medical and administrative directors
- Works in coordination with the Occupational Health Manager in matters concerning budget, execution of policies and process as well as maintaining positive associate relations
- Maintains liaison activities with client companies, medical providers, occupational health team to provide a continuum of interest and credibility
- Utilizes electronic medical record system
- Attend and participate in periodic staff meetings
- Work closely with our Leadership team to define and monitor occupational health policies, procedures and practices for the organization
- Collaborate with the Occupational Health Manager and respective members of leadership in the ongoing development and delivery of occupational health training for clinical and non-clinical staff
- Advises occupational health and center operations teams on a variety of ad hoc clinic operations and administrative issues related to occupational health
- Become an active and energetic participant in this growing company
We have (40) locations in Austin, Houston, Dallas, Chicago, and Boston. Our providers treat patients >1 year of age who have ENT, GI, and Ortho procedures. We often treat sore throats, fever, bumps, bruises, and breaks. Our centers have state-of-the-art EMR, x-ray, and a laboratory on-site to provide the best quality of care.