In Motion Now is a business that develops software to help organize schedules and improve teamwork efficiency. The official In Motion Now corporation can be found in Morrisville. The various products of this business allow clients and their employees to work more efficiently. New projects can be easily looked over from the second they're started since all the important data is available in one place and even reviewing that work is increasingly simple. The team of In Motion Now may not be the biggest but it makes up in professionalism. Quality over quantity. Right now, two kinds of jobs are available at this business is a customer experience operation analyst and enterprise sales executive. Both jobs offer opportunities to rise up in rank eventually.
For over two decades inMotionNow has a been the leading provider of creative workflow and project management software for marketing and creative teams. In addition to our leading creative workflow management platform, inMotion ignite, we also provide in-house teams with industry-driven thought leadership and best practices for managing creative projects.
The Office Administrator will organize and coordinate office administration and procedures, in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency and safety. The Office Administrator is responsible for ensuring the smooth operations of our single-location office environment, providing (and where possible streamlining) administrative support, and handling various vendor relationships.
Energetic professional who doesn't mind wearing multiple hats. Experienced in handling a wide range of operational, administrative, and executive support related tasks and able to work independently with little or no supervision. Well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people.
What You’ll Do:
- Ensure the office is running efficiently, all employees have the resources available to them to do their jobs, and we are maintaining a culture that reflects our values
- Support the day-to-day office administrative operations, ensuring services are provided in a friendly and efficient manner consistent with company policies and procedures
- Positively represent inMotionNow, ensuring all employees, candidates, and visitors encounter a friendly and professional face upon their arrival to the office
- Work with vendors to ensure our employees office supplies, equipment, and key service needs are met to keep the office running smoothly, running company-related errands when required
- Interface with landlord and facilities suppliers to coordinate space planning, repair requests, preventative maintenance, and cleaning services
- Coordinate company meetings, meeting logistics, and catering
- Assist with new hire on-boarding including orientation preparation and office/system setup
- Manage expense reporting and travel for the senior leadership team and their departments
- Partner with COO on key operations and technology projects, including:
- Equipment and services configuration during employee onboarding or offboarding
- Security awareness training for new employees and annual refresher training
- Technology inventory management
- Partner with our Controller on key financial tasks, including:
- Customer subscription, billing, and billing data verification
- Assist in projects assigned by Leadership team as needed
What We Look For:
- Problem Solving/Decision Making
- Planning and Organization
- Time Management
- Attention to Detail
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an Office Administrator/Administrative Assistant or equivalent role with startup and/or experience in a fast-paced organization required
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Strong Office Suite skills and comfort learning and operating software
- Knowledge of administrative management and accounting practices and procedures, a plus
- High degree of technical ability with regards to computer skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, responding rapidly to employees and vendors, and drafting concise and informative emails
- Strong organizational, planning, and problem solving critical thinking skills; you should be detail oriented, able to organize your own workflow, and bale to deduce multiple solutions to any given problem
- Ability to work with hand tools and lift up to 20 pounds
- Proven track record of consistently going above and beyond what’s expected
- Ability to maintain composure in high-pressure situations
- Must be a self-starter
What We Offer:
We at inMotionNow pride ourselves on creating a rewarding and highly engaged work environment. We are committed to enabling our people to be the best they can be by offering career development opportunities, focusing on promoting from within, and providing many opportunities for cross-departmental collaboration. We are dedicated to creating collective success through moving together with purpose, creating an environment that is safe to stretch our creative and innovative boundaries, and leading though transparency. We offer an environment where you are free to express your unique abilities, have a work/life balance, and provides an outlet to give back to the community we live and work in. Our talented and dedicated team has high expectations for each other, and we put our customers above all else.
- Leadership Development, Coaching & Mentoring: we provide our teammates with leadership development and support, in addition to the training needed to continue honing your skillset
- Room for Growth: as you develop your skills at inMotionNow, you will have the opportunity to rise within our organization
- Work from Home: we provide our teammates the flexibility to work from home to provide work/life balance
- Benefits: we offer competitive benefits that meet the needs of our diverse employee base
- Volunteering: giving back to the community that we live and work in is important to us. We sponsor two (2) company volunteer events each year.
- Culture: we know that our people and how we engage with each other helps to promote a work hard/ play hard culture. We enjoy each other and the work we get to provide to our customers.
Our talented and dedicated team have high expectations of each other and we put our customers above all else.