Based in southeast Florida, SegPay is an entrepreneurial company offering electronic merchant transaction processing services to an established client base. As such, SegPay is a provider of e-commerce solutions for suppliers of online content, products and subscriptions sold over the Internet. The Company is an industry leader and innovator in web-based transactions, servicing clients in the United States and in Europe. The Company is currently poised for significant growth in its niche.
If you’re searching for an exciting opportunity in which to further your career as Onboarding and Risk professional, then this could be the break you’ve been looking for! We are currently searching for an Onboarding and Risk Specialist to maintain and handle all aspects of client onboarding and monitor various reports for suspicious activity. This position will involve liaising with clients and internal teams in Sales, Operations and Technical Support.
You must be dedicated, hard-working and a team player, able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment. The position will rely on your enthusiasm and willingness to take the initiative, aptitude at Onboarding eCommerce merchants, knowledge of KYC and AML requirement, identify discrepancies, grasping the concepts of e-commerce transactions, capacity to work independently with minimal direction, and ability to build a friendly rapport with others. Success of the prospective candidate will be predicated upon their own self-motivation, ability to climb the learning curve rapidly, desire to deliver outstanding work product and the ability to accept challenges. This position will report directly to the Director of Risk. We offer an attractive compensation structure and health benefits package.
- Merchant Onboarding
- Assist Account Managers with collection of KYC documents for client Onboarding
- Review applications for completeness, compliance with AML/KYC requirements.
- Review client websites for fit, completeness, value proposition, and required disclosures.
- Ensure KYC policies and procedures are accurate and comply with regulatory requirements.
- Follow up with internal and external parties when activities go beyond their expected duration.
- Conducting periodic internal review of accounts, and monitor changes to client data such as name or address change
- Evaluate client business models for soundness and fit for the Portfolio.
- Terminate clients when the relationship has ended
- Provide feedback to continually improve the process.
- Assist with balancing team work load
- Risk Analysis
- Review daily exception reports
- Analyze e-commerce transactions for potential fraud risk
- Identify emerging fraud patterns and escalate
- Resolve daily fraud escalations from the customer service center
- Strong Onboarding/KYC knowledge and or desire to understand the process
- Understanding of business and organization structures
- Extremely clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Analytic ability, attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to identify, escalate, and resolve problems/issues.
- Efficient time management skills and critical thinking.
- Proactive self-starter who is goal oriented.
- Ecommerce and/or Banking industry experience
- BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent computer skills
- Web basics-good understanding of how websites work
- SQL Server experience preferred
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Based in southeast Florida, SegPay (www.segpay.com) is an entrepreneurial company offering electronic merchant transaction processing services to an established client base. As such, SegPay is a provider of e-commerce solutions for suppliers of online content, products and subscriptions sold over the Internet. The Company is an industry leader and innovator in web-based transactions, servicing clients in the United States and in Europe. The Company is currently poised for significant growth in its niche.