The Online Course Delivery Manager is responsible for driving consistent, high-quality learning experiences across the Emeritus course portfolio. Among other tasks, you will manage the deployment and performance of Course Leaders who are subject-matter experts contracted to assist course participants. The Academic Delivery team is based in Boston, MA.
Course Leader Management:
- Recruiting and onboarding Course Leaders, including initial training of the learning platform.
- Schedule Course Leaders for each course, ensuring the optimal mix of experience, skills, and availability to support participants.
- Gather and shares best practices across all Course Leaders.
- Ensure Course Leaders adhere to grading deadlines and the setting of webinar and office hour sessions.
- Coordinate and lead weekly course leader check-ins.
- Provide backup support and, on occasion, fill-in for Course Leaders who may need time off due to personal and other work commitments.
- Measure and analyze Course Leader performance, coach underperforming Course Leaders, and work with all Course Leaders to achieve high levels of performance.
- Support the Practice Leaders in achieving overall course quality targets as measured by Net Promoter Score (NPS).
- Work with Emeritus Course Design and Delivery teams to ensure consistent, high-quality learner experience.
- Be the primary point of escalation for any issue’s participants raise related to program design and quality and solve problems with course deployment as they occur.
- Oversee webinar development and deployment so that they complement course content and support quality goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree from fully accredited university
- Experience managing people required
- Experience in EdTech and/or Higher Education highly desirable
- Project management experience preferable
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to assume responsibility for one’s own productivity
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-starter who can work independently within a distributed global team
- Flexibility to work early mornings and sometimes evenings
EMERITUS provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.