Impresiv Health is a healthcare consulting and staffing partner specializing in operations management consulting and business optimization services for companies across the healthcare continuum. Started on the belief that a firm’s foundation could be built with a team of thought leaders and proven industry experts, we’ve established a company that delivers quick and efficient results for our clients. We offer strategic business and technical management consulting services, and a suite of staffing solutions. Impresiv Health is a services partner with a focus on expediting time-to-value. It’s not just our goal to immediately deliver greater returns on your investment in us as a partner—it’s our reputation.
Role: Operating Room Specific RN Educator
Duration: 3 Months with possible extension
Job Summary Develops and implements training and development programs; manages the activities and operations of training department and staff. What you will do in this role:
- Establishes and coordinates an organization-wide approach to training and development.
- Develops and executes innovative strategies to ensure the organization has the necessary skills and competencies to meet company business plans.
- Develops a needs analysis to identify skills/competency gaps and establishes measures to track progress.
- Defines minimum skill proficiencies for critical positions and develops a process for evaluating incumbents for the purpose of identifying strengths and weaknesses.
- Establishes a process for designing, identifying, delivering, coordinating, and evaluating seminars, workshops, courses, and training curricula to make training recommendations to management.
- Develops and implements programs, processes, and strategies that enable managers to plan, evaluate, develop, and improve their human and organization resources to optimize their contribution to the company.
- Identifies leadership development needs and implements appropriate training and development programs; establishes a company-wide mentoring program to ensure the development of future leadership.
- Provides internal consulting to individuals and departments on training and development opportunities that will enhance their performance.
- Prepares and monitors department budget.
- Hires, trains, supervises, motivates, and develops training and development staff; manages schedules and workflow.
What You'll Bring
- Education: BSN and MSN Preferred
- Experience: Four to six years' related experience
- AORN Perioperative 101 Teaching Experience required
You'll be Successful if
- Able to work day shift as needed due to orientation, job fairs, etc.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; ability to manage priorities and workflow.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and organize projects.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees.
- Proven leadership and business acumen skills and ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated knowledge of instructional design, adult learning theory, and the performance consulting process.