The Chabris Group in Cincinnati, OH is in search of a talented Operations Assistant Manager. They credit their success to being smarter, doing business differently, and creating WOW experiences.
They need a new dynamic team member who will take on any challenge and love doing it.
This is a hybrid, multifaceted position and we’re looking for the best of the best!
- On a scale of 1 to 10, is your work ethic a 10+?
- Do you have true grit, tenacity, and live in the realm of anything is possible?
- Do you solve problems creatively and yet with regard for high quality and details?
- Do you relate to people well and think on your feet?
- Do you have experience in real estate?
$65,000 - $85,000Responsibilities:
The responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Organization and Management
- Maintain the culture and customer care systems to insure business growth and referrals from past, current and future clients
- Build implement, and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, and back-office support
- Create and maintain employee onboarding systems
- Help recruit agents to join the team
- Maintain the books, pay the bills, handle payroll, assure the collection of commissions, maintain the budget, and generate financial reports
- Oversee all contracts through closing
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Track and review goals weekly
- Attend trainings as needed
- Schedule travel and training
- Schedule and coordinate vendor visits to team
- Master the systems and websites used in tracking our clients and contracts through Closing
- Supervises all administrative and marketing processes
- Continually look for ways to save money, increase sales and increase profitability
- Customer Agent Relationship Building
- Build relationships with the clients
- Acts as gatekeeper for Team Lead
- 1 year of service and management experience
- 3 years of operations experience
- Real estate license and experience preferred
- Incredibly service-oriented attitude
- An eye for design and marketing
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills used to keep all stakeholders informed at all times
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Learning based, actively and independently seeking out answers when necessary
- Strong work ethic and timely with very flexible work hours
- Ability to focus and complete tasks in a fast moving environment
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Confidence in dealing with clients and colleagues
- Calm under pressure
- Learning based
- Proven ability to succeed
- Leadership and consensus building skills
- Driven to succeed and grow into greater positions of responsibility, benefits, and pay
The Chabris Group is Cincinnati’s #1 residential real estate sales team. Our mission is to provide 5 Star Experiences for our clients and 5 Star Careers for our team members. We believe in integrity, productivity, accountability, intentionality, camaraderie and collaboration.
Create 5 star experiences for our clients and 5 star careers for our colleagues.