Location: Coppell, Texas
Date Posted: 1/24/2020
Provide builder service support and account management for the builder center. Schedule installations, service, and warranty work. Provide detailed communication related to product, delivery, and scheduling to all customers and clients. Work should be consistent with our Mission Statement, CITE Principles, and Timberlake standard operating procedures (SOP).
* Effectively perform data entry and verification of customer orders using current Timberlake SOP's.
* Develop and maintain a proficient working knowledge of Maestro, Order Billing System (OBS), Quality Management Systems (QMS), Timberlake Order Manager (TOM) and other AWC proprietary systems.
* Develop an extensive knowledge product base.
* Manage communication to and from customers, subcontract installers, clients, and vendors related to product delivery, availability, specifications, lead times, schedules, warranty and purchase orders.
* Schedule and assign installations for cabinets and/or countertops. Verify ship and installation dates per builders release and schedule.
* Resolve customer related issues.
* Analyze, verify and purchase countertops or custom items.
* Assist in achievement of proper mark up and margins on installation services and countertops.
* Obtain purchase orders and EPO's per policy, as needed.
* Issue credits for pricing and keying errors or price additional work per policy, as needed.
* Support efforts by all members of American Woodmark to continuously improve departmental, location and company performance.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and abilities required.
Education, Experience and Skills:
* High School Diploma or GED, some college courses beyond high school preferred;
* 3-5+ years' experience with American Woodmark or in a face paced customer service or office environment;
* Advanced keyboarding skills required, knowledge of Windows based programs and Microsoft office applications;
* Excellent reasoning ability and decision making skills;
* Excellent communication and organizational skills;
* Ability to build effective business relationships and work effectively with all levels of employees within AWC and its customer's organization and the public;
* Ability to work in a team environment.
Ability to read, and interpret common business documents including reports, charts, graphs and diagrams. Ability to listen and communicate effectively with customers/clients in an effort to respond to common inquires or complaints from customers/clients, members of the business community and public.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to interpret graphs and diagrams.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
Typical office environment. The noise level is usually moderate. Work shifts may vary from standard business
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Position Type: Full-Time Permanent
Years of Experience Required:
Contact Name: American Woodmark
Company: American Woodmark