Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems. With more than 400,000 customers—including 100 of the Fortune 100—in more than 145 countries, Oracle provides a complete technology stack both in the cloud and in the data center. Oracle’s industry-leading cloud-based and on-premises solutions give customers complete deployment flexibility and unmatched benefits including application integration, advanced security, high availability, scalability, energy efficiency, powerful performance, and low total cost of ownership. For more information about Oracle (NYSE:ORCL), visit oracle.com.
Develops and implements organization and talent development initiatives in partnership with HR and senior leadership.
Collaborates with team members to design, develop, and deliver OD interventions , leadership and professional development solutions. May work with Oracle s Vice Presidents or higher to implement change, consulting on organization development practices including talent management, team effectiveness, leadership and professional development, and acquisition integration. Consults with leaders on implementing Oracle s talent management practices. Acts in partnership with human resources professionals to develop joint plans and proposals. Proactively identifies client needs, anticipates challenges, and acts pragmatically with flexibly. Uses a well rounded knowledge of business to accelerate integration of acquired employees and organizations. Aligns organizational change plans and proposals to Oracle s strategy. May mentor and coach IC levels 1-3. Supports 2 regions or may have global scope.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Excellent project management, organizational skills, and communication skills. Demonstrated ability to apply instructional design process to tool creation. Knowledge of multimedia delivery methods. Advanced PC skills; i.e.: Microsoft Office. 10 years related experience and BA/BS degree or equivalent.
*Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.*
**Organization Development Consultant**
*Oracle*(NYSE: ORCL)We are the world s largest provider of enterprise software and a leading provider of computer hardware products and services that are engineered to work together in the cloud and in the data center. We are a leader in the core technologies of cloud computing, including database and middleware as well as web-based applications, virtualization, clustering and large-scale systems management. We provide cloud services as well as software and hardware products to other cloud service providers, both public and private. Oracle database and middleware software, applications software and hardware systemsincluding computer server, storage and networking productsare the building blocks of our own cloud services, our partners cloud services and our customers private cloud environments. Our customers can subscribe to use select Oracle software and hardware products through our cloud offerings, or purchase our software and hardware products and related services to build their own private cloud or on-premise information technology (IT) environments. Our strategy is to deliver reliable and scalable products and services that are built upon industry standards and are engineered to work together or independently. We also pursue new or emerging growth opportunities in order to maintain technology leadership. Offering customers a choice in how they use our products and serviceswhile maintaining enterprise-grade reliability, security and interoperabilityis important to our corporate strategy.
To Contribute towards the Global Organization & Talent Development (OTD)strategy, implementing solutions to match identified development priorities within the Line of Businesses (LoB) aligned to and supporting business goals.
* Works with Oracle s senior leaders to implement change, consulting on organization development practices including organization design, talent management, team effectiveness, leadership and professional development, and acquisition integration.
* Consults with leaders on implementing Oracle s talent management practices
* Proactively identifies client needs, anticipates challenges, and acts pragmatically and flexibly
* Collaborates with team members to design, develop, and deliver OD interventions.
* Acts in partnership with human resources professionals to develop joint plans and proposals
* Uses a well rounded knowledge of business to accelerate integration of acquired employees and organizations
* Aligns organizational change plans and proposals to Oracle s strategy
* Mentors and coaches others
* Build and maintain relationships with all relevant stakeholders
* Demonstrate business impact
* Work to get alignment of initiatives at a Global level
* Monitor and evaluate employee satisfaction results so to identify priority areas of development need
* Advise and find the most cost effective solution for identified development needs
* Manage the communication of the implementation of a new solution using the most effective media
* Work with business sponsor(s) and high potential/high performing individual(s) to create Personal/Career Development Plans (PDP) as required
* Ensure the OTD brand is known and articulated to the business and advocate it at every opportunity
* Guide communications and strategic positioning of Global OTD development initiatives within LoB
* Ensure development efforts effectively integrate with overall business strategies
* Operate in line with Oracle processes and procedures
* An experienced Organizational Development professional with proven track record. At least 10 years experience consulting with a variety of clients at all levels of an organization. Experience with project management and managing project teams in a flexible consulting environment. Credibility and gravitas to work with senior leaders to real problems and best solutions given business goals, time, resource and budget considerations. Able to see project from initial exploration through contracting, design, delivery, and measurement of effectiveness and value.
* Organizational awareness - understanding of Oracle s and other multi matrix structures
* Experienced in analytical skills to create tools and solutions that support team, leadership, and organizational development
* Strength in managing and evaluating data and performing statistical analysis using various systems
* Knowledge of organization development theories, practices, and approaches
* Excellent project management and organizational skills
* Ability to work collaboratively in a very fast-paced, highly changeable fluid environment
* Team player and good listener, collaborative working style
* Experience in high-tech, Global organizations preferred
* Degree Qualification e.g. HR / Occupational / Organizational Psychology
Proven track record to brand and market OTD within organizations
**All qualifications are preferred**
**Job:** **Human Resources*
**Title:** *Organizational Development Consultant 4-HR*
**Location:** *United States*
**Requisition ID:** *19000HI2*