Big Lots is seeking overnight/early morning associates to assist us during our 4-week remodel.
Overnight Shift: 9pm - 6am
Early Morning Shift: 4am - 12pm
* Disassemble old fixtures and build new fixtures
* Set shelf heights on new fixtures
* Palletize and band old fixtures for transport
* Ensure sales floor is customer-ready at opening
* Ensure fixture section of the backroom remains clean and organized
Early Morning Associates:
* Merchandises new fixtures to standard
* Tickets product to standards and ensures any corresponding marketing is set correctly
* Ensures sales floor is customer-ready at opening and throughout merchandising shift
* Ensues no fixtures are left empty during open hours
* Ensures no product is left in shopping carts
1. High School Diploma, GED or equivalent work experience required. Must be at least 18 years of age.
2. Strong customer service and communication skills required.
3. Ability to work a flexible work schedule including nights, weekends and holidays required.
4. Prior retail experience preferred.
5. Previous experience operating a cash register preferred.
6. Ability to lift, carry, push, and pull a minimum of 50 pounds required. Ability to unload freight, to move product on and off of store shelves, to walk, stand, bend, stoop, or kneel for long periods of time, and to move freely throughout store on a continual basis required.
7. Basic English literacy and math skills required.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws.
Total job postings in the last 12 monthsBased on 130 job boards, duplications excluded
Current job openings
Average posting lifetime
Total job posting distribution in the last 12 monthsBased on 130 job boards, duplications excluded
|Transportation & Logistics||22.7%||49%||70%|