XPO LOGISTICS, the Greenwich, Connecticut-based transportation and logistics services provider, moves goods by road, rail, air and ocean, with safety systems in its trucks, and collaborative robots in its warehouses. An intense customer service is the core of XPO’s culture. With the motto of “Let’s Move the World Forward”, XPO constantly seeks to improve and strives to maintain collaborative and supportive workplaces where team members take care of each other. The company celebrates individuality by endorsing diversity and inclusion.You can find driver, technology, and sales careers at XPO. Additionally, if you are a veteran, student, or recent grad, the company welcomes you on board. If you join the team, XPO will offer you a competitive pay and personalized development options.
Owner Operator WANTED – $1,000 SIGN-ON BONUS!
You want better communication, we are listening!
The Industry is facing a massive shortage, we are charting a new course! Consistent Freight Volumes and Major Fleet Discounts make XPO the perfect fit.
As an Independent Contractor to XPO, you will be eligible for programs that can boost your profitability and save you money:
• $1,000 Sign-On Bonus*
• $1,000 Referral Bonus*
• HOME NIGHTLY!
• Work off of all rail hubs in LA market
• Regional runs from California to Las Vegas, NV; Utah and Phoenix, AZ
• Location offers lanes to Shafter, CA and Rialto, CA
• Competitive payouts
• Drop and hook freight
• Industry leading fuel discounts
• Growing port and rail business with dedicated lanes
• Talk to a recruiter about our parts and tire discount programs
• Competitive insurance program, including bobtail, occ/acc and physical damage through settlement deductions at excellent rates
*Bonuses only for Commerce, CA location
XPO Independent Contractor Qualifications:
Please apply if you meet these minimum requirements below.
• At least 23 years of age
• At least 18 months (1.5 years) of verifiable experience within the previous five years
• If an applicant has 3 years of verifiable tractor trailer driving experience while serving in the Military, we will now credit them 18 months of road experience (call for details).
• No more than two moving violations or one preventable accident within the past 36 months
As one of the largest and fastest growing intermodal providers in North America, we're continually seeking to expand our network of independent owner operators and fleet owners. We know that you have choices when it comes to how you spend time behind the wheel - our goal is to reinforce your choice of XPO with every container you move. We look for hardworking, experienced, safety-conscious professionals with a strong commitment to customer service and on-time performance to join the most valued owner-operator fleet in the industry.
We're contracting with quality independent operators for drayage service at key rail ramps and ports throughout the United States.
Over 1.9 million & counting loads dispatched to XPO Intermodal Drayage contractors since 2015.
TELL US WHAT'S IMPORTANT TO YOU!
Not every trucking job is the same. We're helping to get you the one you want, with the perks you value. Give us a call today!PandoLogic. Category: Transportation, Keywords: Owner / Operator
Total job postings in the last 12 monthsBased on 130 job boards, duplications excluded
Current job openings
Average posting lifetime
Total job posting distribution in the last 12 monthsBased on 130 job boards, duplications excluded
|Transportation & Logistics||63.0%||85%||87%|
|Consulting & Upper Management||5.8%||87%||28%|