Founded in 2004, PediaStaff is a nationwide, niche-oriented staffing company focusing on the placement and staffing of pediatric therapists.
We specialize in pediatric speech-language pathologists, occupational therapists, physical therapists, related assistants, and now – school psychologists!
We are the only pediatric therapy firm specializing in all settings and employment durations – full time, part time, contract, direct hire, temp to direct, hourly PRN, and per visit!
Are you a Speech-Language Pathologist looking for part-time hours near Vancouver, WA? We have a fantastic Speech-Language Pathologist job opportunity for the 2019-2020 school year in Kalama, WA. This is a gorgeous location and only half an hour from Vancouver, WA! PediaStaff needs a great Speech-Language Pathologist to work a .5 position, and we can interview now!
- Great location half an hour from Vancouver
- This is a .5 opportunity
- Quick interview process!
- We offer excellent pay rates based on your experience and the location
- High income now, and convert to a District employee in a future year
- Find the RIGHT job now -- we know you can find "a job" :-)
- New graduates are welcome!
Why contract instead of applying directly?
- We afford you more opportunities to work in different settings as you navigate the job market out of school with no stigma of short term employment on your resume
- Generous travel reimbursement and per diem housing allowances let you get a jump start on your bills
- We offer clinical support in addition to supervision at the school level...so an extra set of eyes and ears to assist you through your first year
- We can fast track your application to the hiring managers and help you get interviewed quickly
Qualifications: We are looking for someone who holds an appropriate degree in Speech-Language Pathology and is eligible for certification in Washington. We need you to have ESA certification.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
- Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
- We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
- You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
- Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!Reference Number: JO-1908-7643-11
Want to see more great jobs at PediaStaff? Visit our website at http://www.pediastaff.com/