Functioning as Pastry Chefs, we are responsible for managing the preparation of baked items that include desserts, cakes, bread, and other food items. We bring new ideas for introducing tasty desserts, cookies, pastries, and biscuits. We act as in charge of the pastry departments and oversee the work of other chefs who stay involved in the food preparation. Working as Pastry Chefs, we have the ability to work collaboratively with a team of chefs. We design seasonal menus and add new recipes accordingly to the pastry section of the menu.
- preparing ingredients for the final pastries
- identifying new cookies styles and designs
- monitoring the inventory stock of ingredients
- supervising the staff members if required
- ensuring the purity of pastry ingredients