Working as Patient Care Technicians, we are responsible for providing direct health services to the patients. We provide assistance in the analysis and treatment of patients by monitoring their health. We have the ability to educate the patients on the type of care that is required for their quick recovery. Functioning as Patient Care Technicians, we are accountable for managing the daily living of patients that includes bathing, oral care, toileting, and grooming. We perform hourly rounding to ensure that our patients are being provided with the best possible care. We perform basic nursing in the hospital and medicare centers that we have been working in.
- keeping track of the patient's information
- examining the health of our patients daily
- assisting patients with their basic needs
- communicating with the patient's health care team
- ensuring that the environment of our patients is clean