Patient Risk Mitigation Specialist, Risk Management, Full-Time job, Variable Hours
We are looking for a Patient Risk Mitigation Specialist to join out Risk Management team in Albuquerque, NM.
This full time job is located atLovelace Medical Center,in the heart of Albuquerque. Lovelace Medical Center is an acute care hospital providing comprehensive care, including around-the-clock emergency care, surgical services, non-invasive robotic spine surgery, cardiology, stroke care, radiology and oncology services, including the state’s only Gamma Knife Center for non-invasive radiologic brain surgery. Patient Risk Mitigation Specialist Responsibilities:
- Serves as primary contact for patients to address their issues and facilitate resolution of complaints/grievances.
- Manages the patient belongings process.
- Adheres to policies, procedures, and regulations to ensure compluance and patient safety.
Position Requirements: Patient Risk Mitigation Specialist Education and Experiences job Requirements:
- Minimum: Bachelor’s degree in health related field of study.
- Education may be substituted for relevant experience. Plus 3 years of management experience.
- Computer training; medical terminology
- Ability to communicate effectively, maintain confidentiality, function independently or as an effective team member; Ability to track multiple issues and manage timelines; Strong interpersonal skills. Computer skills.
- 2 years of previous job-related experience in Healthcare
Lovelace is a drug-free employer with smoke free campuses.
- Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work, 2017,2018and 2019.
- Midas+ Platinum Quality Award, 2016
- TruvenTop 15 Health System, 2016
- Recognized byHealthgradesfor quality achievements in best specialty, cardiac, orthopedics, neurosciences, pulmonary, vascular and gastrointestinal categories.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.