Founded in 2004, PediaStaff is a nationwide, niche-oriented staffing company focusing on the placement and staffing of pediatric therapists.
We specialize in pediatric speech-language pathologists, occupational therapists, physical therapists, related assistants, and now – school psychologists!
We are the only pediatric therapy firm specializing in all settings and employment durations – full time, part time, contract, direct hire, temp to direct, hourly PRN, and per visit!
Are you an Occupational Therapist interested in working with a pediatric caseload in a less traditional environment?
What creative ideas do you have as an occupational therapist that you haven't been able to utilize at your current position?
Do you have previous experience as a pediatric OT and are you looking for a full-time position?
- This pediatric outpatient clinic is located in the Midtown/Montrose area of Houston
- They are home to speech, occupational and physical therapy and take a non-traditional approach to therapy
- We are seeking an occupational therapist seeking opportunity for growth
- Most kids are school aged
- You'll have the chance to work with CoLaser, reflex integration and FloorTime plus many other techniques
- Office will train!
- Clinic invites patients to slow down and relax for therapy, breathing techniques and yoga are also part of their practice
- You'll be able to collaborate with the team to provide best outcomes
- The ideal candidate has sensory/autism experience; new grads need Level II fieldwork in these areas
The interview process will give you a lot of insight into this practice. They offer an opportunity to meet with owner, team and do an observation. If you're looking for something with a different angle, a holistic approach, and a place to advance your therapy skills in a new direction, give us a try.
You will need to hold a Bachelor's Degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
For part-time therapists, medical benefits will be offered at 25% coverage. Some other perks apply.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
...IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
Reference Number: JO-1811-6810-12
Want to see more great jobs at PediaStaff? Visit our website at http://www.pediastaff.com/