BAYADA Home Health Care, is a Pennsauken, New Jersey-based international nonprofit home health care provider with more than 360 offices in 23 US states, and in 6 countries (Unites States, Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, and South Korea). They provide a full range of clinical care and support services for children and adults of all ages in their home along the service lines of Adult and Private Duty Nursing, Pediatrics, Hospice, Habilitation, Personal Care and Companionship. They employ 28,000 people with the commitment to the BAYADA Way - compassion, excellence, and reliability. They offer clinical and non-clinical opportunities in a variety of locations and disciplines, from entry level to senior management. If you have an interest in adult and pediatric nursing, personal care and companionship, habilitation or administrative and support office roles, there are plenty of opportunities to find your fit with BAYADA. You will be offered a wide array of benefits, perks, and recognition programs.
BAYADA Home Health Care is currently seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) for a per-diem position performing home care visits for our Raleigh Visits office. This position is for a RN to visit patients in Johnston County. Prior home health experience and OASIS experience preferred.
As a home care nurse, you will be an integral member of a multidisciplinary health care team that provides skilled nursing and rehabilitative care to clients, affording them the opportunity to receive the medical care required to remain at home.
BAYADA has a special purpose: to help people of all ages have a safe home life with comfort, independence, and dignity. We believe our clients and their families deserve the highest quality home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability - our core values. With more than 200 offices nationwide, founder Mark Baiada still maintains the same compassionate, human focus that made our first office unique in 1975.
Responsibilities for a Registered Nurse - RN include:
* Making home visits to clients in designated geographic territories.
* Performing assigned duties, including administration of medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures.
* Monitoring clients' conditions; reporting changes to Clinical or Client Services Manager.
* Following up with, executing, and properly documenting doctors' orders.
* Performing client assessments as necessary.
* Case management and coordination.
Qualifications for a Registered Nurse - RN include:
* A current license as a Registered Nurse in North Carolina.
* A minimum of one year of recent, verifiable clinical (medical/surgical) experience.
* Prior home care experience strongly preferred, but not required.
* Graduation from an accredited and approved nursing program, as indicated by school transcript or diploma.
* Demonstrated ability to read, write, and effectively communicate in English.
* Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
* Strong interpersonal skills.
* Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical records (EMR) preferred.
* Ability to travel to cases as assigned.
BAYADA believes that our employees are our greatest asset:
* Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that believes in leading with our values.
* Develop your skills with training and scholarship opportunities.
* Advance your career with specially designed career tracks.
* Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and reliability.
* Benefits may include comprehensive medical, dental, & vision coverage; mileage reimbursement; paid time off; weekly pay and direct deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training; recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match; and opportunities for career advancement.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or contact Doug Lanier, Recruiter: 813-539-3837, firstname.lastname@example.org
BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Position posted 11/14/18