Louisville, Kentucky-based Humana offers a wide range of insurance products and health and wellness services. Humana is dedicated to building an organization of dynamic talent whose experience and passion center on putting the customer first. Humana associates are at the heart of creating and providing positive healthcare experience for its members. The firm is seeking innovative professionals who are passionate about making a positive change in the lives of others. Humana recruits undergraduate and graduate level students for internships and full-time opportunities, and is devoted to hiring veterans in all areas of its business as well. When joining the team, you will have the chance to benefit from a bunch of incentives including a competitive base pay, medical, dental and vision benefits, life insurance, 401(k), paternity leave, and several other.
Inbound phone position assisting our members with their inquiries. You will work within a team, partnering with our call center and our team of Pharmacists to thoroughly resolve our members requests. The position requires an Arizona Pharmacy Technician in Training License. Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with our members and working to establish a positive rapport with every caller.Responsibilities
Are you interested in working from homeafter about 4 weeks of training atthe Humana officein Glendale?
Would you like the chance to earn a 12% shift differential? That's about $2/hr higher pay for hours worked after 7pm.
Our ClinicalServices team has openings for Pharmacy Technicians in Training to work in acall-center environmentwith a team-oriented, positive culture. In this role you will:
- Take inbound calls from Humana Pharmacy members.
- Answer questions and resolve issues regarding mail order pharmacy inquiries.
- Interact with physician's offices, hospitals, and members.
- Facilitate positive service and pharmaceutical outcomes.
Earn a $500 hiring bonus! Bonus is paidafter 180 days of employment; you must be employed until that date to be eligible to receive the payment.
Humana offers competitive starting pay, 23 days of PTO (accrued bi-weekly) and a comprehensive benefits package that includes unique benefits such as: Volunteer Time Off - a full paid day to spend volunteering in the community, eligibility for Go365 - a wellness program to improve your health and reward you with gift cards or prizes for healthy behavior, and paid Parental Leave and Caregiver Leave.
- Must have an active Pharmacy Technician or Tech in Training license in Arizona
- Must be able to become certified by the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB)
- Experience as a Pharmacy Technician ORcall centerexperience in a pharmacy or relatedcall center setting
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienceusing multiple computer applications simultaneously
- A positive, proactive attitude with a passion for customer service
- High School diploma or GED
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Associates working in the state of Arizona must comply with the Tobacco Free Hiring Policy (see details below under Additional Information) and upon offer will be subjected to nicotine testing as part of a 10 panel drug test
- Bilingual in Spanish
- Certified Pharmacy Technician preferred
- Mail Order Pharmacy experience
- Experience working with insurance plans and Medicare
This department is open from 5 am-8 pm (6 am-9 pm during fall/winter Daylights savings) Monday-Friday and you must be willing to work a rotating Saturday shift every 3 weeks from 8:00 am - 4:30pm.New hires will be hired into the latest shift available, 11:30 am - 8:00 pm, and will be able to work their way up to earlier shifts. Overtime and holidays may be required based on business need.
As part of our hiring process for this opportunity, we will be using an exciting interviewing technology called Modern Hire Text to enhance our hiring and decision-making ability.
In this interview, you will respond to a set of interview questions via text. You should anticipate that this interview will take about 15 minutes.
The following policy applies ONLY to associates working in the state of Arizona:
Humana is committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment and to promoting the health and well-being of its associates.Effective July 1, 2011, Humanaadopted a tobacco-free hiring policy that will promote a healthier workplace and will not hire users of tobacco and nicotine products.If you have any questions, please consult with your recruiter.Scheduled Weekly Hours