Description SHIFT: PRN
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. We are currently seeking a--Physical Therapist Assistant--to join our family. Come be a part of the change!--
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
HCA Houston Healthcare Northwest - Houston, Texas
Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) PRN
HCA Houston Healthcare Northwest is a 423-bed--acute care hospital that has been serving the north Houston community for more than 40 years, providing a wide range of medical services including cardiology, maternity care, neonatal intensive care, pediatrics, bariatrics and neurology.--
HCA Houston Healthcare Northwest is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare, part of the HCA Healthcare Gulf Coast Division. The division is a comprehensive network of hospitals, outpatient surgery centers, emergency centers and diagnostic imaging facilities in greater Houston, Corpus Christi and South Texas. Facilities include: 17 hospitals, nine ambulatory care centers, 13 off-campus emergency centers, and a regional transfer center.
What you will do in this role:--The Physical Therapist Assistant provides skilled assistance to the physical therapist in accordance with the Texas Practice Act, hospital policy, and The American Physical Therapy Association Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice; and adheres to the Facility safety standards.
- Provides quality care to patient, based on established POC/Goals Displays clinical competency in treating a variety of acute care clients-orthopedic, neurological, integumentary, medical
- Proficient in Electronic Medical Records documentation
- Strong communication skills with internal/external customers
- Exhibits Professional BehaviorQualifications Education:
- Associate Degree for PTA, with associated licensureWhat qualifications you will need:
- Current License by Texas State Board of Physical Therapy Examiners
- BLS certified--by American Heart Association
- Experience with Orthopedic, Neurological, and Integumentary patients.-- Resource Pool Staff requires one year of licensed experience, or six months tenure within the department.HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune---s list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list. In addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World---s Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence.--Intrigued? We---d love to hear from you.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our recruiters.--We are actively interviewing so apply today!--We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Notice Our Company---s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking--here.For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
HCA Healthcare is a collaborative healthcare network, driven by physicians, nurses and colleagues helping each other champion the practice of medicine to give people a healthier tomorrow. With a comprehensive network of more than 270,000 people across approximately 1,800 care facilities, our scale enables us to deliver great outcomes for our patients, provide superior nursing care and be a preferred place for physicians to practice medicine. We never stop in our pursuit of insights and care advances based on the knowledge and data we gain from approximately 30 million patient encounters a year. Every day, we raise the bar to improve the way healthcare is delivered, not just in our facilities, but everywhere. We---re committed to improving more lives in more ways, and above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.