Florida-based Blue Royal Staffing is a healthcare staffing provider for facilities across the United States. Main job areas are Laboratory, Rehabilitation Therapy and Nursing. The company prides itself on personalizing its services for your needs by quickly understanding what is best for you, and on treating you, the jobseeker, as royalty.
Physical Therapist Pt Full Time Permanent - Blue Royal Staffing
Physical Therapist for an outpatient facility needed in Richland, a city in Benton County in the southeastern part of WA, at the confluence of the Yakima and the Columbia Rivers.
POSITION TYPE: Physical Therapist (PT)
LOCATION: Richland, WA
POSITION TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
- At least 1 year of experience
- Ensure delivery of high quality patient care services.
- Perform direct patient care, including evaluation of muscle, skeletal, neurological and other physical problems.
- Support and encourage multidisciplinary coordination of treatment.
- Ensure proper documentation of patient care.
- Plan, design, implement and interpret specific occupational therapy treatment programs for patients to facilitate the patients recovery and attainment of maximum physical potential.
- Work closely with the referring physician to ensure comprehensive delivery of services and quality patient care.
- Knowledge of the principles, practices, standards and techniques of physical therapy.
- Knowledge of use and maintenance of physical therapy equipment and instruments to administer patient care.
- Current state PT license or willingness to obtain for the position.
- Bachelor Degree in Physical Therapy required
- Doctorate Degree in Physical Therapy preferred
To speak NOW with one of our experienced Recruiters about this job or any of our current open jobs, call 954-200-8888