For more than 40 years, Vituity's Practice Management group (once MedAmerica) has given aptitude to doctor groups, clinics, and other medical care associations. They are medical care executives, nursing advisors, and business experts who work in collaboration and coordination to supplement and support their suppliers' clinical proficiency. Their objective is to transform the global healthcare industry and ensure high-quality medical consideration to the maximum number of people, through their associates. They impart their vision and mission to their workforce as well. To expand their team, they seek highly motivated individuals, committed to success through extensive hard work and work ethics. They also believe in ongoing training and development of their employees. They develop and maintain a culture of caring, support, and encouragement.
As a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner you play a critical role in improving the level of care. At Vituity, we never forget that. To ensure your success, we provide the systems of support you need to practice to the full extent of your education and training.The Vituity Team.
When you join Vituity, one of the leading multispecialty medical groups in the United States, you'll work closely with physicians who respect your skills, training, and judgement. We offer unparalleled professional development support to help you enhance your clinical foundation, grow as a leader, and reach your professional goals. The Practice Larry D. Smith Correctional Facility - Banning, CAThe Community
- Friendly and wholesome place to work and raise a family
- A small-town scene with easy access to shopping, cultural activities, entertainment, fine dining and recreation
- Beautiful sceneries and mild climate year-round
- Close proximity to the Palm Springs, Los Angeles and Riverside
- Ideal candidates will have experience in Correctional Medicine, Urgent Care or Primary Care Procedural experience a plus
- Typical Hours of Operation: 8AM to 4PM, with some periodic weekends
- Opportunity to grow this practice in Correctional Medicine and expand level of services
Our passion for patient care unifies us across practice sites and specialties. We know that when we work together as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in. If you're looking for a medical partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a full life-contact us today. Come grow with us!