For more than 40 years, Vituity's Practice Management group (once MedAmerica) has given aptitude to doctor groups, clinics, and other medical care associations. They are medical care executives, nursing advisors, and business experts who work in collaboration and coordination to supplement and support their suppliers' clinical proficiency. Their objective is to transform the global healthcare industry and ensure high-quality medical consideration to the maximum number of people, through their associates. They impart their vision and mission to their workforce as well. To expand their team, they seek highly motivated individuals, committed to success through extensive hard work and work ethics. They also believe in ongoing training and development of their employees. They develop and maintain a culture of caring, support, and encouragement.
Become a Valued Member of Your Emergency Department Team
As a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner you play a critical role in improving the level of care in Emergency Department. At Vituity, we never forget that. To ensure your success, we provide the systems of support you need to practice to the full extent of your education and training.The Vituity Team.
When you join Vituity, one of the leading multispecialty medical groups in the United States, you'll work closely with physicians who respect your skills, training, and judgement. We offer unparalleled professional development support to help you enhance your clinical foundation, grow as a leader, and reach your professional goals. The PracticeSwedish Edmonds Hospital - Edmonds, Washington
- The facility is a level IV Trauma Center with a 25-bed ED and annual ED volume of 45,000+
- Services include: cath lab, telestroke and on site neurology for TPA cases, closed ICU with 12 hours of on site intensivist coverage, EPIC for EMR , and other medical, diagnostic and supportive services.
- The only inpatient mental health acute care facility in Snohomish County
- New ED with sophisticated RME setup - 4 intake rooms, 7 treatment chairs, and 2 procedure rooms all with the ability to convert to full treatment rooms if needed
- A 16-bed main ED with two large resuscitation bays and 6 ED/behavioral health rooms for both medical and behavioral care, with dedicated nursing station for a total of 28 beds and 7 treatment chairs
- New services: CT/x-ray in ED with 24/7 coverage, on call US and MRI 24/7, renovated cath lab, observation unit, tele-ICU and more!
- Excellent housing in beautiful locations with picturesque views
- An excellent place to raise a family - easy going lifestyle with friendly neighborhoods
- With Seattle just minutes away, you're just a short drive from the best that a city has to offer including restaurants, theaters, nightclubs and more.
- Numerous state and regional parks great for hiking, skiing, camping, surfing, fishing, and white water rafting
- Seeking ED physician assistant and nurse practitioners; previous ED experience required.
- Current state license, national certification, ACLS, and DEA a plus
- An opportunity to work with a fantastic team of ER physicians in a very collegial and flexible setting
- Full time opportunity available
- Applicant Only. No agencies please.
Our passion for patient care unifies us across practice sites and specialties. We know that when we work together as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in. If you're looking for a medical partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a full life-contact us today. Come grow with us!