For more than 40 years, Vituity's Practice Management group (once MedAmerica) has given aptitude to doctor groups, clinics, and other medical care associations. They are medical care executives, nursing advisors, and business experts who work in collaboration and coordination to supplement and support their suppliers' clinical proficiency. Their objective is to transform the global healthcare industry and ensure high-quality medical consideration to the maximum number of people, through their associates. They impart their vision and mission to their workforce as well. To expand their team, they seek highly motivated individuals, committed to success through extensive hard work and work ethics. They also believe in ongoing training and development of their employees. They develop and maintain a culture of caring, support, and encouragement.
Become a Valued Member of Your Emergency Department Team
As a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner you play a critical role in improving the level of care in Emergency Department. At Vituity, we never forget that. To ensure your success, we provide the systems of support you need to practice to the full extent of your education and training.The Vituity Team
. When you join Vituity, one of the leading multispecialty medical groups in the United States, you'll work closely with physicians who respect your skills, training, and judgement. We offer unparalleled professional development support to help you enhance your clinical foundation, grow as a leader, and reach your professional goals. The PracticeMemorial Hospital of Los Banos - Los Banos, California
- A 46-bed Community Hospital with a 9-bed Emergency Department that sees 25,000 annual ED patient visits
- Other hospital services include on-site heliport, imaging services, laboratory, family birth center, obstetrics, rural health clinic, and more
- Named one of the nation's Top Performers on Key Quality Measures by the Joint Commission in 2011 and 2012
- Easy access to Yosemite, Kings Canyon, and Sequoia National Parks provide year-round outdoor adventures: camping, fishing, hiking, whitewater rafting, canoeing, and more!
- Rich soil and the beautiful natural backdrop allow the Central Valley to house some of the best wineries and tours in the state
- Excellent cost of living, vibrant festivals unique to the region, and family-friendly communities
- To see more of what Los Banos has to offer, click here
- Seeking ED/UCC Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners with current national certification and DEA
- Current state license a plus
- Full time opportunity available
- Applicants only. No agencies please.
Our passion for patient care unifies us across practice sites and specialties. We know that when we work together as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in. If you're looking for a medical partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a full life-contact us today. Come grow with us!