For more than 40 years, Vituity's Practice Management group (once MedAmerica) has given aptitude to doctor groups, clinics, and other medical care associations. They are medical care executives, nursing advisors, and business experts who work in collaboration and coordination to supplement and support their suppliers' clinical proficiency. Their objective is to transform the global healthcare industry and ensure high-quality medical consideration to the maximum number of people, through their associates. They impart their vision and mission to their workforce as well. To expand their team, they seek highly motivated individuals, committed to success through extensive hard work and work ethics. They also believe in ongoing training and development of their employees. They develop and maintain a culture of caring, support, and encouragement.
Become a Valued Member of Your Emergency Department Team
As a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner you play a critical role in improving the level of care in Emergency Department. At Vituity, we never forget that. To ensure your success, we provide the systems of support you need to practice to the full extent of your education and training.The Vituity Team
. When you join Vituity, one of the leading multispecialty medical groups in the United States, you'll work closely with physicians who respect your skills, training, and judgement. We offer unparalleled professional development support to help you enhance your clinical foundation, grow as a leader, and reach your professional goals. The Practice - A Dual-Hospital System Mercy Medical Center - Redding, California
St. Elizabeth Community Hospital - Red Bluff, California
- Level II Regional Trauma Center covering 22,000 sq. miles & 6 counties-20% of California's land mass
- Air ambulance service & chest pain ER
- The 30-bed Emergency Department has two trauma bays, isolation and mental health rooms, and 46,500 annual ED patient visits
- New renovations in Summer of 2013
- Cardiac Surgery Program rated in the Top 7 in California by Consumer Reports Study
- Recipient of the HealthGrades Emergency Medicine Excellence Award (2011-2012), ranked among the top 5% in the Nation for Emergency Medicine (2011-2012) and also a Five-Star Recipient for Emergency Medicine (2011-2012)
- Level III Trauma Center and community hospital
- Helicopter pad available for prompt medical transfer as needed
- 13 ED beds and 32,000+ annual ED patient visits
- Warm summers, mild winters, excellent cost of living and housing
- Excellent cost of living; many are able to afford several acres of land, new construction, and plenty of privacy
- Excellent hiking/mountain biking, fly fishing, river rafting, kayaking, and 1 hour to Mt. Shasta Ski Area
- Seeking Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners with current national certification and DEA
- ACLS, PALS, and ED/UCC/FP experience preferred
- Full time positions available
- Applicants only. No agencies please.
Our passion for patient care unifies us across practice sites and specialties. We know that when we work together as an integrated healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in. If you're looking for a medical partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a full life-contact us today. Come grow with us!